My modified x-qpack. :)

tylerdustin2008

[H]ard|Gawd
Just take a look at the pics, they speak for themselves.

1000367lh1.jpg

1000368op7.jpg

1000369ul9.jpg

1000370hv6.jpg

1000371hf3.jpg

1000372ur8.jpg

Holy big pics batman!

I only managed to see your graphics card, the next pic got stuck 1/4 in and the others red-X's.

I'll tell you my opinion next time my interweb connection is better. :(

simple yet effective. nice.

to the poster who asked which direction the fans flow... i'm guessing the one's with filters are intakes and the fans with grills are exhausts....

side flowing airflow.

on a side note... your filters both aren't facing the same direction... for some reason that bugs me lol.

something else you could do is to make all the side fans intakes and then add 120mm blowholes on the top :cool:

simple yet effective. nice.

to the poster who asked which direction the fans flow... i'm guessing the one's with filters are intakes and the fans with grills are exhausts....

side flowing airflow.

on a side note... your filters both aren't facing the same direction... for some reason that bugs me lol.

something else you could do is to make all the side fans intakes and then add 120mm blowholes on the top :cool:

I could make bloe holes on the top but no need. My 7700cu keeps cpu at 23c idle. Oh and lol on the filters. They are huge pictures, i like big pics, dont you?

how well does the 8800 fit in the qpack? any problems or fitment issues with it?

replace that northbridge hsf, all the boards dying and bad reviews are because the stock fan is insuffient

Back