My Lian Li Lancool II Has Arrived!

Darkswordz

Gawd
My pre-ordered Lian Li Lancoll II arrived today! :cool: I thought I'd show some quick pictures for anyone who's interested. I was surprised by how heavy the case is. It feels extremely well-made and very high quality. I'll be moving over my current I7-7820X build from a Jonsbo W2 case into this one, but hope to upgrade to an AMD 3950X or Ryzen 4xxx setup next year.

Let me know if there's anything in particular you would want to see. I'm interested in testing out the stock fans to see how loud they are and if they're worth keeping or replacing. Thanks for looking!

a5Gl3Jr.jpg

P3w21y8.jpg

Gg1aavH.jpg

SPP9Uul.jpg

PcTrRX9.jpg

0ZBZ9jf.jpg

hSCR5Sp.jpg

hGvxndT.jpg

LesDnb2.jpg

A33Chpa.jpg

lvB1TO7.jpg

orUjeWF.jpg

9BIDA33.jpg

3A9U4oV.jpg

Here's a quick video of the stock fan noise. I run a pretty silent rig, so these fans are easily louder than anything in my current system.

They do move a decent amount of air, but I'd highly recommend swapping these out with some quieter fans, and just keeping them as emergency backups.

Here's a quick video of the stock fan noise. I run a pretty silent rig, so these fans are easily louder than anything in my current system.

They do move a decent amount of air, but I'd highly recommend swapping these out with some quieter fans, and just keeping them as emergency backups.

cant you slow em down to make them quieter?

They make nice cases, built to last. I like the front grill, a soft red glow behind that would look sweet. I still have my PC-65 after all these years, fans still work. I modernized it with a USB 3 adapter in one of the floppy bays, lol.

Funny how cats must inspect every new item that enters the house.

I just built a Ryzen 3600 + RX 5700 XT system with the white version of this case for a friend. He bought all the parts himself and brought it to me. I really do like the two metal covers on the backside for hiding all the cables. Worked really well. Installed an Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm water cooler in the front, there was maybe an inch of free space before hitting the video card. The case alone is pretty beefy weight-wise. The hinged TG doors were nice.

I love the hexagonal power button, and also the capability to add in a hot swap backplane to the HDD tray.

Back