my lian li is 99.9% done

ks_tidal

Gawd
looks good cept for its a lian-li once youve seen the 400th one its kinda old news, and whats with the nemo on top lol

Originally posted by ks_tidal
looks good cept for its a lian-li once youve seen the 400th one its kinda old news, and whats with the nemo on top lol

Eh? I think it's pretty damn original!

thus y i did sumthin a lil different

don't diss nemo!! he rocks!!! it was a gift from my g/f

lol i wasent dissn nemo! ive seen that cartoon 10times lol its funny as hell TOTALLY!

Originally posted by UrinalCakeMIx
Pssshhhawwww

Spongebob > Nemo anyday...

Spongebob can die. At times he's funny, but most of the time he has one of the most annoying cartoon voices on God's green earth. Nemo, on the other hand, rocks :D. Anyways, Family Guy is the best cartoon ever. Oh yea, very nice case :p.

Family Guy... best cartoon ever.....

You wanna hear awkward? I once called Lois "Frank" while I was doin' her . Your move.

Dont think thats the exact line, havent watched that episode in 4 months. heh

You wanna hear awkward? I once called Lois "Frank" while I was doin' her . Your move.

You rock! I was going to put that in my post but forgot to. I have both volumes of the DVD set. By the way, Fox is supposedly bringing back Family Guy with 35 new episodes in january of 2005! It's a long wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

I have seen every single episode ever created, own the 2 box DVD sets, and have all the stuffed Family Guy dolls. Yeah, I'd say I'm a fan...

I mean, what?

edit: Haha, after this semester me and my roomies watched every episode in order straight through and drank a case of beer each. It was like 16 straight hours of family guy:D

did you do that keyboard yourself? or did you buy it? there was a thread on here with links to how to do that to your own keyboard...anyone have it?

Originally posted by HitMan-sC
You rock! I was going to put that in my post but forgot to. I have both volumes of the DVD set. By the way, Fox is supposedly bringing back Family Guy with 35 new episodes in january of 2005! It's a long wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Yea - 2005 New Family Guy because of the success of the DVD's. Own all of em myself.

Did you hear about the movie? YES, THE FAMILY GUY MOVIE.
Basically the plot is around Stewie becomming gay.

Hey... police? It's Quagmire..... no no its stuck in the window this time.

keyboard = xoxide.... i have recently gave the keyboard to my dad, it's hard to game on that lil keyboard so i ended up purchasing a logitech elite keyboard

thanx for the responses

I think Samurai Jack is the best cartoon ever!

Back