My IBM Netvista :D

Thermite Paste

Supreme [H]ardness
I recently purchased this case from another forumer, and i love it.

Specs:
-ASRock K7S41GX
-AMD Athlon XP 2500
-512mb Kingston Hyperx PC2700
-Geforce MX440
-40gb hard drive
-Shuttle 250watt PSU
-Zalman 7000b-cu

I don't have a cd drive yet, but i am going to mount a spare laptop dvd drive i have in there, as it's the only thing that will fit. I plan on using this as my backup/spare pc to suit my non-gaming needs. I still have to make an IO plate for the motherboard, and a pci slot cover for the mx440.

Incredible box you got there :) . Looks pretty good, congrats on your buy.

aznpxdd said:
Any idea where I can find a case simiar to that? Thanks.
try ebay or the fs section, there is no place that carries them that i know of.

Newegg has a couple that are somewhat similar, look around.

COOL

I thought I was the only one using Netvista cases

Here's one of my workstations that I have been using for 3 years

Specs are:
Asus TUSI-M
Intel Celeron 1.3 Tually
2x256 PC-133 SDRAM
WD 80 GB 7200 HD
Liteon 52x32x52 CDRW

I changed the LED's to blue. The USB ports required removing one block form the pin holes and I had to use an ATX extension cable to make the stock one work.

I have a second case that I bought about 2 years ago. I was going to put an Athlon XP in it but I found a MSI nForce 6100 board that will fit. Now that I seen the Shuttle PSU fitting in the case, it makes it possible.

Thermite Paste said:
I still have to make an IO plate for the motherboard, and a pci slot cover for the mx440.
All you have to do is pull out the Dremel and grind the opening a bit for the I/O plate. If you look at the back of the case, there is a raised ridge. I found that grinding to that ridge was the perfect size to fit any I/O plate that corresponds to the ATX standard size. As for the cover, many mx440's came with the slot for half-height. I am using on-board graphics but my modem came with one, as in the pic. Try Directron for low profile accessories.

I've got an Ispirati case awaiting a new motherboard

dsc001204rk.jpg

I think it used to have a dor on it ( I bought it used from a person who bought it used)

Back