My home network rebuild

3one5

Gawd
I thought I would share this here too. I am in the process of changing a few things with my setup. The thread is here.
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1717045

I put in the ladder rack across the basement yesterday. Should have the support anchors and such today.

mc50.JPG

This should be interesting. I see the Defcon badge there. Did you go or did you buy it for the proc from hackerstickers.com?

any updates on this? did you ever get the silver/aluminum rack replaced with a black one?

any updates on this? did you ever get the silver/aluminum rack replaced with a black one?

Actually, yes I did. I will try to get some updated pics tonight. Sorry for the delay. Things have been absolutely nuts at work.

Looks good! I wish the wife would budget me that kind of space for equipment in an air conditioned space!

I'm stuck with an in-wall wiring panel :(

Looks good! I wish the wife would budget me that kind of space for equipment in an air conditioned space!

I'm stuck with an in-wall wiring panel :(

I just remind the Wife that we have what we have because I play with this stuff and constantly increase my skill level.

Seems to be working out; she bought this for me for Fathers Day :)

vNDuvR5.jpg

I can snag 3 more from one of our other offices but that's a 10 hour drive each way. They are great racks though.

Put up a ceiling mount monitor.

UWd1zJo.jpg

Back