My gaming rig for sale, stay tuned as I may part it out in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, I am putting my gaming rig up for sale in order to help me fund something I am working on right now for a business I am trying to startup. The asking price is $500 for [H]oard members, HardOCP Commandos, and $525 for everyone else.

For those who have signatures turned off, here are the specs

Red AMD edition Coolermaster HAF932 with 2 scratches on side plexiglass
AMD PII 965 BE
Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4 motherboard
8 gigs Corsair DDR3-1600 CAS9 ram
2 XFX Radeon 5850 black editions in crossfire with transferrable lifetime warranty
Generic DVDRW drive
Western Digital 120gb HDD
Western Digital 74gb Raptor HDD
Corsair 950watt PSU
Genuine copy of Windows XP x64
Genuine upgrade copy of Windows 7 Ultimate X64

I forgot how to get my badge, so here are my stats from EOC
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=508533

The GPU's in this computer have never been overclocked, and the processor has never been overvolted. The processor has never been clocked higher than 3.5ghz as you guys already know how much I baby my precious systems. This computer would make a perfect bitminer and would also be perfect for use as a GPU folding rig.

As you guys know, the HAF932 is a huge case. As a result, I am offering FREE personal delivery service to anyone within 300 miles of Cincinnati, OH. I am available to deliver as early as tomarrow as I make my own schedule. If you live further, PM me as we can work something out for some extra money to help cover gas and extra time. If you would like this shipped via Fedex ground, buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.

Last edited:
Did you mean 30 miles? 300 miles... :eek:

No, you read that correctly as it is 300 miles

I want this computer to end up in the hands of someone who really will use it well. I just sold one of my folding rigs to a user here who converted it to a gaming rig and delivered it to him 120 miles away.

What is important to me is that the computer arrives to the new user safely, something I can't trust with the guys working at the major shipping carriers.

Nice system, you mean 120gb and 74gb right now mb..

Too bad shipping kills it for me.

Nice system, you mean 120gb and 74gb right now mb..

Too bad shipping kills it for me.

Where do you live?

Thanks for the correction as yeah I meant gb and not mb. I guess I was just thinking about the old days when I remember how a 40 meg hard drive was considered huge.

Any trades, or meet up for part out? Im in Akron.

No trades, but stay tuned in case I end up parting this out. I have two people interested, so we'll see how that goes first.

I'm in Chicago -- 302 miles from my place. I might be up for this.

Chicago is no problem for me at all. If you would like, I can deliver it to the Chicago Foods(joon boo market) Korean market off of Kimball Ave right off the Dan Ryan or to Hi-Mart Korean market off of North Pulaski. If you prefer to meet somewhere else, that wouldn't be a problem either so long as it is a highly visible and non dangerous location.

I sent you a couple PMs. Got money ready for all of it instead of parts, if you want to meet up.

Hey guys, the computer has tentatively been sold. The deal is in the works and please keep updated on this thread just in case. Once the final arrangements have been made, i'll post an update and lock this thread. Thank you for your interests. Also keep up to date as I may be putting my Gulftown based folding rig up for sale soon as well. Without me having much cash to startup my business, I have to basically liquidate what I can and that means that you guys are going to get one helluva bargain most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back