My gaming clan XCF

dragonstongue

2[H]4U
First off I will ask if this is the proper forum location that I as a registered member to [H] can post my gaming clans info up?

Thanks.

edited, no responce from [H] staff it seems. so I hope I do not offend anyone by having this here.

+XCF+
We are medium sized group (60 - 80) that are looking for guys & gals in the mid twenties and up.
We play Battlefield 3 as the main game but our members have and play many various games.
We have been around for four years now an enjoy a fun and fair gaming enviroment.
Our servers stream logs to pbbans and ggc anticheat sites with both their banlists enforced.
We run no rules servers except for common sense of course.

1. No Racism
2. No Intentional Teamkilling
3. No Disrespecting Other Gamers

Our group are casual gamers who like to jump on when ever they have the time and
"Shooting the lalalala & each other". We do not hold ranks, as we all expect the same thing and
that is to have fun in gaming while making friends.

We currently hold
3 Battlefield 3 servers
2 Bad Company servers <<< shutting one down soon
1 Red Orchestra 2 server

If this sounds like a place for you check us out at :

XCFClan xcfclan.com or Xtreme Combat Force xtremecombatforce.com

All we ask is that you have a mic and hang with us in ts so every one gets to know each other
to see if you like the group, and of course the other way around as well.

Last edited:
I think the idea was/is to make an [H] gaming clan versus advertising or recruiting for your own personal clan. I may be wrong though, somebody else would have to answer you on this.

I don't think posting your clan on a gaming communities website is a good way to get members. A better way is to offer good servers and just let people know who you are in the games themselves. Just my 0.02,..

well, maybe not, but at least for us, any traffic we can get to our site to let others know the games we play, whom we are, and the servers we have for playing on, the better.

That, and most "game" for the ingame banner thingy, they do not allow you to post about other games, and are very very limited on the banner size and info it may contain.

Just as an FYI rival clans sites, PB and such do allow us to post up about our clan, and what we offer, and as such we can send traffic thier way, kinda like a we scratch your back and yours will be scratched in return kind of thing :)

I will also add, as my .02c, if its a gaming community site( those of like mind whom just want to game it up) this would be the perfect place to post about it, as you never know whom is looking for a good place to game/hang out that may have never heard of us, or for that matter others specifically :)

But, if [H] has anything against doing so, thats fine, but if they do not, I would like to know the place I can point it out or if I cannot, thanks a bunch.

And it never hurts to have affiliation with other clans. My wow guild wasnt getting enough people to raid, so i made friends in another guild, and was able to save thier asses a couple of times..

Its always neat to have clan skirmishes.

Definately, we have scrims here and there. But we have quite a few allied clans, =E=, BFS, Lethal among others. Generally if thier server need help getting populated we try to help them do that, more often then not a few of thier lads jump on our servers as we do tend to have a more open, less rules type of servers.

Its all about the gaming, and trying to keep them clean after all. What better way to enjoy that new rig built for gaming, then to test your skill, and hang out on servers that are closely admined :)

Back