My friends goal is to play BF3 Ultra settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

teletran8

2[H]4U
should He get a 960T or an i3. He only have 120.00 to spend on a CPU.

He also has a 580GTX to pair up with either CPU which is the better price to performance for this high tech game?

Is the i3 really the best compared to the 960T, it's 110.00 dollars today he thinks he wants to get it, but he says he heard you guys say i3 is the best at this price point.

Time of truth, AMD or Intel?

1920x1080p res alos thx guys your the best Hardest dudes on tha planet!!

I don't know what cpu is best in that range, but to get a real answer, we'd need to know more about his computer and budget. IIRC, the current i3's are 1155, which would leave him with a good upgrade path if he can save up some more for a better CPU later.

If you could list all his hardware and his total budget you could get the best answer. The general hardware forum is also a better place for that.

They are both 110.00 with promo code. Pretty good prices.

mueu1l.png

Or
4ln5mo.png

I don't know what cpu is best in that range, but to get a real answer, we'd need to know more about his computer and budget. IIRC, the current i3's are 1155, which would leave him with a good upgrade path if he can save up some more for a better CPU later.

If you could list all his hardware and his total budget you could get the best answer. The general hardware forum is also a better place for that.

He has a 850 watt corsair, he wants a Gigabyte UD3 board to go along with it also. He will be running WIn 7 on it 64 Bit. He only wants 4GB memory cuz it's cheapest.

Trololololol

He's just happy he found ONE example where AMD can compete with the lowest end intel processor.

He wants your guys expertise in this department, which CPU is the BEST for BF3 between the two CPU's. 960T or i3 2100? AMD or Intel? Which one would you experts choose for 110.00 for Ultra settings in BF3?

You don't have a friend you admitted in the AMD forum you were going to troll this. For people who don't want to click the link or in case you edit the original post:

And overspending on a 8150/ or spending less on a 8120 initially is better than underspending on a i3 only to have to go out get an i5/i7 imho. Because [h] DUDE HERE SAID AN I3 IS THE BEST PRICE TO PERFORMANCE cpu or whatever. I've seen it on these forums and so have you people. Someone go make a thread about should they get an i3 or a 960T for BF3...Wait I will. In Intel forums this will be cool.

Satire can anyone handle it?

Is the Intel i3 CPU gettin owned in this thread o whut?

Answer the question or are you just trolling me here?

If he only plays BF3 and does not plan on playing any other game or using other programs in windows except to play this one game and does not care at all about future upgrade paths or power usage then yes the 960T is the CPU for him otherwise it is most likely not.

If he only plays BF3 and does not plan on playing any other game or using other programs in windows except to play this one game and does not care at all about future upgrade paths or power usage then yes the 960T is the CPU for him otherwise it is most likely not.

Thank you! It's hard to prove a point to some people here.

The i3 is not always the best CPU when AMD is in the hizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back