My Eyefinity wallpaper thread inspired my Mullet

lhhbjw

n00b
Mullet in his thread My wallpaper thread, put up some great wallpapers. I like the dark themes because they are easy on the eyes.
He inspired me to make a couple for myself and my eyefinity setup. They probably aren't quite as good his, but here I thought I would see if others where interested.
This is my first
radeonoctagons.jpg

The resolution is 5520 x 1200 because I haven't upgraded my 3rd monitor yet (1920 x 1200 x2 ; 1680 x 1050 x 1). However, I can up the size on the images easily enough. If anybody is interested.

The Octagons are because I am a UFC fan and am working on a UFC logo to replace the AMD one. I'm not happy enough with it to post it yet.

I forgot to mention that I could send some of my working psd photoshop files so others could play with what I have if they are interested.

I like the background, that mesh has a cool quality to it. Any chance you can do that in a light gray format instead of the blue and black? I'll never understand the fascination with black or excessively dark backgrounds, but some folks just love 'em... ;)

A 1920x1200 single background would be awesome if you can dump one here in the thread, preferably a PNG, thanks.

Well Joe, I'm a Photoshop Newb, so I'm not sure if you'll like what I've got. I myself wasn't able to get the exact same effects with the gray colors, but here they are.
One with an AMD badge and one without, you can add something later if you want. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "single background" though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Back