My crysis movie - Very High Quality

Nice vid. I hate you though. I'm playing on low settings but at least I can play it unlike Bioshock w/ stupid shader model 3 req. Need new PC now!

All I can see is you getting owned.

Tru Dat Double True!

Tips:
Enable hot keys in the settings menu so you don't have to use the mouse 3 so much. It speeds things up quite a bit. Hot keys are: double jump turns on strength, double crouch or double prone turns on cloak, and double sprint while moving turns on speed. Dunno what armor one is though.

You'll die less often if you do this: Go cloak, get near a guy, go armor, shoot/ choke guy, go cloak. Repeat till all dead. I feel like I'm in the Predator movie when I do this. It's so much fun to kill one and dissapear only to flank another and take him out while they are scared shitless.

Yeah, I like how cool it looks when you die in Crysis, your head goes all over the place and you see blood, its so dramatic!

i can't set into VERY HIGH quality
just HIGH
what is happened ?

i use the opteron @ 2.7ghz + 1.5gb ram
and 8800gts 640mb oc

just HIGH
what is happened ?

and 8800gts 640mb oc

I heard people that have an 8800GT (512 model) can run Crysis on very high just like a GTX. I think the gts are supposed to be like that on Crysis, at least on the demo.

I heard people that have an 8800GT (512 model) can run Crysis on very high just like a GTX. I think the gts are supposed to be like that on Crysis, at least on the demo.

Nope, GTX will not run on very high all too well, It's playable but definately laggy, don't get me started on GT, it doesn't perfom as well.

just HIGH
what is happened ?

and 8800gts 640mb oc

i think maybe u are not running it on vista, only vista has the VERY HIGH OPITION
but u can crack it, but i forgot how, search google

Nope, GTX will not run on very high all too well, It's playable but definately laggy, don't get me started on GT, it doesn't perfom as well.

Actually depends what resolution we are talking about.

At 1280x1024 I can definately play all on highest setting with the ini tweak in XP and mostly stay over 35FPS averaging about 40FPS nearly everywhere on my GT.

In Vista all highest 12801024 its does drop to about 30 in places with an average maybe 37.

No use commenting on performance if you don't state a resolution.

Back