MY COMPLETE Xbox games List what am i missing

Originally posted by Marcdaddy
If i cant find you a link i can take some screen shots with my digital camera and you can see the actual game.

isnt there any thing on the instruction manual? a site? the name of the company that developed the game?

but a pic of the game case or manual would b cool too.

Originally posted by badjoke
they should make mouse and keyboard usable with the next consoles

thsi is something that has been bothering me for a while, i dont understand why there isn't a mouse and keyboard available for the xbox, i mean the dramcast had atleast a keyboard, i think a mouse too.

its about time they started making some keyboard and mouse combo packs for the xbox.

Originally posted by CleanSlate
I dunno am I way off base here?

your way off base. ;)

For one, some games are just not designed for a keyboard / mouse. I wouldn't be suprised if you own a gamepad for your PC, if you do: look at it's design, and compare it to the design of a console controller. You'll see they share design aspects, if not an almost identicle design. They share them for a reason, console makers have put a TON of time into designing the "perfect" controller.

Also, looking at specs alone i can see how you hate consoles. But if you actually LOOK at what the consoles continue to push out, and what PC's push out (graphic's wise) then I'd think you'd like consoles more. The more time I spend at friend's house's playing Xbox the more I want one.

For computers there are WAY to many variables to take into account for consoles to be done away with. Why would a console maker offer a full blown PC when they would have to charge the price of a full blown PC and then somehow stop people from upgrading said PC (ie: adding another variable).

sorry to derail the thread. :(

UMM GUYS, all you have to do is go to the official Xbox homepage and buy ythe USB adapters that plug into your joystick and you can use a mouse and keyboard for games like Phantsy Star Online.

Originally posted by rusty
moralpanic....i think collecting barbies is wayyyy different then collecting xbox games....dont think xbox games will ever go UP in value, just my opinion.

Um, VERY VERY few Barbies go up in value. Infact, those who collect it, usually don't do it as a sort of investment. Do you think everybody that collects comics or baseball cards do it for the investment? Is it that hard to comprehend that some people just do it because it's a hobby? I know plenty of people that have in excess of 200+ DVDs, who know that the vast majority of those movies will never go up in value, yet they do it anyways.

It's a little ignorant to think that there's only one way to behave.

Ok, I've got about 110 CDs that I've bought over the course of the last 10 or so years, the reason being I actually like (or liked at some point in time) them and listen to them. If you buy games just to say that you've played them for at least 20 minutes, what the fuck is the point? Isn't it a better idea to invest that into something, you know, not totally useless? I know the whole "diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks" thing is being thrown around a lot, but having that many games basically necessitates a fucking intervention. The reason somebody would call somebody who has more than 200 videogames retarded is because:

a) it's in the best interests of the fuckin' insane person who's become so dependent on videogames that he collects them like a serial killer collects bodies in a fridge
b) IT'S RETARDED, BY GOLLY

You're comparing the guy to the Barbie and stamp collectors of the world like they're the normal people of the world, when in fact they're pretty much the bottom rung, as low as it goes. Just...wow.

Man FINALGT dont gotta be so harsh, i love video games and i like to collect them, do you know that if i had every freaking colecovision game and a system mint i twould be worth some major cash, even the intellivision and games is worth a lot, point is i collect em because i can, i wasnt looking to get beat up over this thred just trying to keep the collection up to date, and thanks to some of you guys who helped me out.

I have to agree, people collect different things, what the fuck are car collectors going to do with all thier cars, especially the ones they only look at. In the end does it really matter how much or how little crap you collected, to me it's all stuff, none of which any of us really ever "need". But why can't games be as valid to collect as barbies and crap, you can't really use them either. You collect shit because you like it. I also want to know more about that aqua teen hunger force game, can't find a mention of it anywhere, who makes it?

Back