My 2nd Britney Spears painting in Photoshop

Sack

Weaksauce
My 2nd Britney Spears painting in Photoshop I did over the weekend, hope you like :)

Photoshop CS6 and Wacom Intuos3 tablet. Approx 12 hours to complete.

Speed painting video on my YouTube Channel

8477357145_4df46db18a_c.jpg

D

Deleted member 88227

Holy crap, that's amazing work. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a "painting" done completely on photoshop in a time lapse like that. Awesome work man.

She has the glazed look of someone who has given up their innocence for a few $$$ and a quick fondle in sheep skin blankets

ComputerGeek

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't know if this is possible but I'd love to see a video of you working on the tablet as well. I think It would be really cool to see how you how the pen, move your hand, Different angles you use with the pen ect. I think that would be really neat.

Sack

Weaksauce
Thanks, nah, this is old-school Intuos3 I have at home. I use a Cintiq 24HD at work though ;)

Sack

Weaksauce
I don't know if this is possible but I'd love to see a video of you working on the tablet as well. I think It would be really cool to see how you how the pen, move your hand, Different angles you use with the pen ect. I think that would be really neat.

On my YouTube channel I show a snippet of me working on a Cintiq 24HD in the Jennifer Aniston video, but most of these I'm using a Intuos3 and a basic brush that does not take into account any stylus angle, just preasure... I basically draw on it like I would using a traditional pen or pencil.

m715

Weaksauce
You've got some skills and the time-lapse video is pretty cool to watch the process :cool:

Ur_Mom

Fully [H]
She has the glazed look of someone who has given up their innocence for a few $$$ and a quick fondle in sheep skin blankets

Back then, I'd gladly hand over the cash. Nowadays, she looks pretty worn out.

Amazing work. Very talented.

dr.stevil

[H]F Junkie
very impressive! especially with an intuos.I expected a Cintiq. Keep up the good work!

talk2troy

Supreme [H]ardness
I don't know if this is possible but I'd love to see a video of you working on the tablet as well. I think It would be really cool to see how you how the pen, move your hand, different angles you use with the pen ect. I think that would be really neat.

I would love to see that as well...

Boxerz

Limp Gawd
Wow, simply amazing. I just picked up a Wacom Bamboo last week just for fun but now I have things to accomplish!

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
I bet you are great at pictionary. I was playing the other evening with my sister and her boyfriend and the drawings look worse than what preschoolers would draw. Lol

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
So, uh, yeah, I cant draw for beans now.

Snoflo

Limp Gawd
Suddenly my ability to draw stick figures seems inadequate

hahahahaha! My thoughts exactly! Wonderful painting!

I love Britney, especially because she has worked very hard to outwardly overcome her psychiatric issues; no doubt with therapy and support. Very courageous lady.