My #1 YouTube Video of All Time........

It's pretty cool looking.

Humans really are just a speck of fly shit in the grand scheme of the universe, though our arrogance as a species would never let most people admit to that.

It's pretty cool looking.

Humans really are just a speck of fly shit in the grand scheme of the universe, though our arrogance as a species would never let most people admit to that.

Whenever I hear about this topic it always makes me think of this video. It is really well done in my opinion and if you really think about what he is saying, it will pretty much blow your mind.

Whenever I hear about this topic it always makes me think of this video. It is really well done in my opinion and if you really think about what he is saying, it will pretty much blow your mind.

Deep stuff man. Really puts things into perspective

Really love that. I wonder more how small I am in relation to the universe, than how I am to mankind. There's so much to the world than what is in front of us.

Really love that. I wonder more how small I am in relation to the universe, than how I am to mankind. There's so much to the world than what is in front of us.

Compared to the Universe? I would say we are equal to a speck of dust, if that.

Speaking of Universe, you guys should get Universe Sandbox on steam, The OP's video reminded me of it. Its really neat.

Back