MX700 Side Buttons in UT2K4 demo

Yes I have good news...
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

Originally posted by PerfectCr
Yes I have good news...
stfu

If you're using Mouseware, go into the mouse properties and change the buttons (choose which button, then click "modify") to a keystroke application, such as shift, control, or some other key. Then assign that key to whatever action you want in UT,

Originally posted by sigmend
stfu

Calm down bitch. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyways regarding your question, check the mouseware, the buttons on my Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0 work fine.

Originally posted by SocceRich20
Calm down bitch. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyways regarding your question, check the mouseware, the buttons on my Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0 work fine.

Sure it was funny, but how long do you think that lawyer lived after saying that to the convict!

I don't use mouseware so am I out of luck getting the side buttons to work, I have a MX500?

So, I ended up just removing mouseware entirely and it seems to work fine now. I never really saw a benefit from it anyway, so I guess its no big deal...

Originally posted by PerfectCr
Yes I have good news...
HAHAHAHHAHA nice

I use a MX, never can get the damn buttons to work.

Try this

Or just bind the mouse button to a keyboard key, then bind that key to whatever u want in-game. Thats what I do.

Originally posted by Kintoun
HAHAHAHHAHA nice

I use a MX, never can get the damn buttons to work.

Try this

Or just bind the mouse button to a keyboard key, then bind that key to whatever u want in-game. Thats what I do.
thats usually what I do. I usually set them to keypad numbers that I never use anyway.

Originally posted by SocceRich20
You calm down bitch.

The answer to EVERY MX series mouse user's problems is to uninstall logitech mouseware and use default windows drivers.

it fixes EVERYTHING.

Originally posted by SonicTron
The answer to EVERY MX series mouse user's problems is to uninstall logitech mouseware and use default windows drivers.

it fixes EVERYTHING.

not true, removing mouseware then removes my ability to use the two auto scroll buttons for anything, the window select button, and the middle mouse button are useless...

Those little buttons on top are fairly useless anyway, at least for my purposes. If I need them then I guess I can go through the trouble us binding keys with mouseware....but until then im happy :)

Originally posted by DaVisionz
not true, removing mouseware then removes my ability to use the two auto scroll buttons for anything, the window select button, and the middle mouse button are useless...

I dont use Mouseware and I have use of the little scroll buttons as well as the wheel, the only thing I dont have working is the window switch button. I never use those buttons anyway.

Originally posted by SonicTron

it fixes EVERYTHING.

I agree. NEVER install Logitechs Drivers. I have an MX700 and all games work perfectly without them. Plus I do not like how mouse wheel scrolls with those drivers installed.

I got a MX510 just recently. supposedly the drivers for it are "gamer tuned" haven't tried them yet I think I may give them a shot now though.

Back