MX510 Freezes In UT2K4

_cashel

[H]ard|Gawd
First off, just got UT2K4 and LOVE it. I'm having a problem with it though. My mouse (logitech mx510) seems to freeze randomly for a second or two. When it does I can't move it at all, but when it unfreezes, the camera shows where I moved the mouse. It seems to only do it in UT2K4 for some reason. Oh and I am using the latest drivers from logitech.

Hey man, Its not you or your hardware. They are having severe problems with the code in the final release. Tons of people are complaining about how bad the game is running, and some peeps cant even get it to install/start. We will just have to wait for a patch to come out....

hmm, well I guess I'll switch back to my trusty ol' intellimouse optical then. Thanks for the info.

Hmm, I seem to remember my intellimouse working fine in the demo. I'll plug it in and try it later though to see if it works though.

Ah, so it wasn't my MX700 having a problem. I thought I was having sync problems with it. Damn, 2 HUGE games came out, and both are buggy as hell. BFV doesnt supprt AA/AF on 9800 cards. That aint right!

This is an easy one to fix :)

Turn off text to speech, and speech to text. Boom. Fixed. Had that problem too.

Back