Mx 300 mouse shape is awesome.

Whach

[H]ard|Gawd
i was just clearing out some old boxes and came across this old gem. Held it and the grip, weight and feel were fantastic. All the mice I see today are either massive or feel weird in the name of ergonomics. Something to be said for simplicity. If it had side buttons and modern internals, I'd be a very satisfied with it. The shell shape is so comfortable. Anyone know of a similar shaped mouse?

I was considering the taipan with its similar flat shape, but it's still not quite there. I'm using a Logitech m510, the the palm"hump" is to high for my liking. I'm curious for any suggestions. Cheers.

I just got a steelseries sensei which I love.. the shape of.. of course I'm left handed one thing I love is that it is ambidextrous, not nearly enough lefty specific or ambi models these days especially in the gaming type mice.

they also have the somewhat smaller Kana which you can order for faily little on ebay from South Korea... i considered getting one of these but I decided it was going to be too small for my failry large hands but maybe it would be good for y'all if the MX300 is a good fit?

I have a Sensei too. Really great mouse and has a lot in common with the old MS Intellimouse and Laser 6000, both of which I love too.

Just bought the Mionix Avior 8200. Let's see how it goes. Feels great in hand without the the hump and not too wide either. Was considering the Roccat Kova+ too, but felt a little cheap. I was surprised how cheap the higher end razer mice felt, yet the lower end ones felt nice and solid....weird.

Last edited:
Great so far. Looks and feels great. So light.

ZFU3QFll.jpg

iRvGd29l.jpg

wZnAF6xl.jpg

X63vjqvl.jpg

I had one and to me it felt cheap. The wheel wasn't great and there was a weird firmware/ software bug that meant at certain sensitivity settings the wheel didn't read consistently.

SS Sensei Raw is in another league and the SteelSeries Engine software is now very decent.

I got the Logitech G600 just for the feel of the mouse in my hand. I don't ever use the 12 buttons it has on the side.

I was looking at the Sensei rival and raw mice too, but I couldn't try them out as none were on display. However, the store said I could try the Mionix because of the packaging style - apparently they want you to try the mouse before buy. Wish I could have had the comparison, I really wanted to try it before I bought one as everyone has great opinions of it.

Back