Mwave 2x4GB DDR3-1600 $38 FS- No Rebates!

Mr34727

Supreme [H]ardness
Last edited:
damn almost make me want to build a new system again just becuse of how low ram prices are now....

Tempted..got a $5 off code from a user review...... Worth the upgrade from a HYPERX 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 1.65v 2x2GB? Would I be able to add these with the the hyperx and still maintain my OVER CLOCK?

Tempted..got a $5 off code from a user review...... Worth the upgrade from a HYPERX 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 1.65v 2x2GB? Would I be able to add these with the the hyperx and still maintain my OVER CLOCK?

Overclock on your cpu? Yes, you should be able to.

OMG, awesome. I just picked up 2GB x 1 for $14 shipped.... but I really need to get 4GB+ for gaming ASAP. Killer deal, def sweet price but I am unsure of the brand and if they have quality control issues (dead units, RMA sucks, etc)

anyone know?

thanks for the heads up though OP, def fav'ing this for future reference :D

OMG, awesome. I just picked up 2GB x 1 for $14 shipped.... but I really need to get 4GB+ for gaming ASAP. Killer deal, def sweet price but I am unsure of the brand and if they have quality control issues (dead units, RMA sucks, etc)

anyone know?

Going by most of the Avexir deals posted here in the past, and the multiple sticks i have, i'd say they are great for generics.

Check all of the Avexir user-reviews at Mwave to get a better idea.

anyone know?

I have read great reviews about this kit. Some people have mentioned higher than normal failure rates on the recent 2x2gb deal, but they said RMA process was fast and easy.

Personally, for $33 shipped (do a review to get $5 coupon) I think its a good deal for those who need ram. Prices will probably go up again around Christmas like they did with DDR2, and this deal has no rebates- unlike the other deals I have seen in this price range.

Bump for a price drop.

Now $35 shipped free. Remember to use your $5 Review Reward coupons to get it down to $30 shipped.

Just picked up a set.

Thx to the OP for originally alerting me to this deal.

Bump for $35 8GB DDR3 1600mhz ram.

Purchased mine last night, and it shipped out earlier today. Good job Mwave :)

GL to all that bite, but beware.
I have a set of the 2gb stix from an early deal that I put in my brothers system. I just recently had to troubleshoot some issues with the system and turned out to be something with this ram. I am just going to throw them in the trash; not even going to worry about trying to rma them. I am not happy with this ram and will stick to other ram.

Just paid $11.xx for 2GB of DDR3 2 days ago... shipped w/ 2-day free.

basic patriot 1333, but still...... ram is DIRTTTTT cheap, I agree. I love itttt

Back