MW2... Missed one laptop/intel... Where is it?

TechieSooner

Supreme [H]ardness
I have no idea which one I missed, but I missed one- SOMEWHERE.

Is there any way I can tell where I missed it without having to play the entire campaign again to make sure?

start a misson, press tab and itll tell you in the lower left hand corner

^Nice

I'm sure you can look through the guide and kind of guess which ones you got and which one you possibly missed.

I'm going to wager that you missed the one in the woods on the snowmobile level.

Did you get the one on the snowmobile level? The Boat Chase Level?

The easiest way to tell is to look on the mission select screen as it gives you an "x out of xx found" notation on the little thumbnail picture of each leve.

Find out which set isn't complete run that mission set again, and then use one of the walkthroughs to find it. Rooster Teeth has a bunch of youtube videos wherein they detail with HD video the location of each laptop.

start a misson, press tab and itll tell you in the lower left hand corner
On 360? Any idea what that button is?

^Nice

I'm sure you can look through the guide and kind of guess which ones you got and which one you possibly missed.

I'm going to wager that you missed the one in the woods on the snowmobile level.
Well I tried looking at the photos but I can't really remember for sure.

And I did get the one on the snowmobile level.

Did you get the one on the snowmobile level? The Boat Chase Level?
Is there one on the water in the boat chase one? I got the one right at the beginning if that's what you're getting at.

The easiest way to tell is to look on the mission select screen as it gives you an "x out of xx found" notation on the little thumbnail picture of each leve.
I'll have to try that then, I haven't noticed that there before.

For what it's worth, it was two stupidly easy laptops- no idea how I missed them.

At any rate, on the 360 at least, you had to do Mission Select and start each mission- then hit Start, and in that menu it tells you how many intel you found in that mission. A PITA having to load up each level but it's better than playing the whole thing.

Back