Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

This game looks pretty awesome good reviews not sure how I missed this one.

Been playing it since release. It's a solid game. Unfortunately received almost no attention.

It's not like xcom where things are randomly generated, but for the price it's worth a solid playthrough.

Reactions: Auer
like this
20181219063700_1.jpg
20181219063827_1.jpg
20181219063733_1.jpg

Controls take a while to figure out took me a while to figure out how to shoot a gun it's right on the screen and it will do it automatically.

Reviews are positive but say the world is small and that there are not many choices when it comes to gear. The world looks great, but I wish there was more freedom, bigger world and more random stuff happening.

like this
Reviews are positive but say the world is small and that there are not many choices when it comes to gear. The world looks great, but I wish there was more freedom, bigger world and more random stuff happening.
Same - But at the end of the day it's not a full price game so I thought it was fine for that.

like this
This game has DLC written all over it usually they make the game so big then expand it with dlc like Shadow Awakenings has a ton of DLC now since it launched a few months ago.

Watched some playthroughs on YT and it looks solid. If you like the newer XCOMs and want a bit more story, def. Check this one out!

Picked this one up as part of Humble Monthly a little while back. Check out my overview if you're interested - https://hardforum.com/threads/humble-monthly-bundle-april-2019-review-and-discussion-thread-full-unlock-4-5-19.1979767/

Fans of the original will definitely appreciate the expansion I think. The game is pretty great but as others have said there are some mechanics you need to understand and the game can be tough - definitely start on the default normal difficulty but don't hesitate to turn things down if you feel you're not going to have fun even after an adjustment period.

Fun game once you get the controls down which took me a while I see I botched the title for this thread.
The Cabin for Haman playing on Normal I died about X6 tries before I got it done I kept running out of XP because they would they would summon help
Love the pacing of the game if anything kinda plays like Divinity OS.

20190806094604_1.jpg
so I threw a grenade at the 3 guys who showed up and killed them all.
There are special ability which makes it interesting.

20190806102034_1.jpg
20190806094604_1.jpg
20190806095701_1.jpg

Last edited:
I got this confused with Biomutant...even has the word Mutant in the title...

What BS this game is Free next week on Epic no way in hell is this a Free game already it just came out....I paid full price for the game like 9 months ago.

I think they just released some DLC so giving the base game away may get them some more sales on that.

Game looks nice but when I played it ,I did not like the game at all.I think it was the camera that threw me off,musta played a demo because I do not remember buying it.Well it will be free ,so not sure if I will try it again.Might be worth another look.

Game looks nice but when I played it ,I did not like the game at all.I think it was the camera that threw me off,musta played a demo because I do not remember buying it.Well it will be free ,so not sure if I will try it again.Might be worth another look.

Yeah the controls take some time to get used to and when you switch up to the action mode the viewpoint changes.

Maybe that was it,I am an old guy playing games since the 70's and just some games and there controls just fuck me up.

Got it on EPIC ,there is also another free game there but I did not grab ,gonna try it out later after a couple of hours of Dishonored Death of the Outsider

It's up on Epic
My refund of the Steam version didn't go through.

why even try for a refund?...you bought it 8 months ago and have more then 2 hours played...Steam is going to ban you from returns if you keep it up

like this
Why not? Steam isn't going to ban you....
Enjoy your free game I sure won't because I paid for it.

Last edited:
Playing it on XGP, fun so far and looks great in 4K.

funcomosloas.mutantyearzeroroadtoeden_pkaskhy6cdq4g Screenshot 2020.01.03 - 22.13.29.07.png

Back