Must Watch Video of the Day

Dafuq!

"Just to be clear: the person who recorded this, just accelerated for 5 minutes, no turning at all. The actual maniac here is the map creator. They built the map to not require any steering and produce this effect."

yea, roller coaster type maps like this don't really require much effort to "play", but they are still fun to watch :D

Man I havent played this in a year. I got in to canyon during th beta and logged so many fucking hours.

gotta re-install

I say the person who stated no steering must have missed something, unless I have, because I saw him decelerate and intentionally steer onto ramps NUMEROUS times.

But it is indeed pretty intense. This guy should be given a medal, so his brother can take it from him....

I remember playing some freeware multiplayer Trackmania like 10 years ago i think, was insane. complete forgot about that game.

anyway , the map creator is insane.

I say the person who stated no steering must have missed something, unless I have, because I saw him decelerate and intentionally steer onto ramps NUMEROUS times.

But it is indeed pretty intense. This guy should be given a medal, so his brother can take it from him....

He never steered or let off the accel. It was all the way the ramps angled/the car landed etc. If you notice the time markers, every single one there is no different from current time to best/lead time. That would be practically impossible to pull off.

How to build your own:
1) build first part of track
2) simulate, start car driving.
3) see where car goes
4) put next part of track there
5) go to #2

Repeat a few hundred times, and you get a map like this. Still pretty cool, though.

It's a track where all you have to do is push forward - no steering is involved in this video whatsoever (hence the [PF] tag in the title).

Major props to the creator of the track - impressive.

Back