Must See Video of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Like most of you, I just naturally assumed all the cars you see in commercials are real. After you watch this video, you'll realize just how wrong we've been this whole time. This is some really cool stuff.

Well. There goes any future kid's childhood that I meet. I would tell them in a heartbeat that the car on their wall was computer generated in the commercial they fell in love with.

That's cool. I figured some of that stuff was CGI. Had no idea it was that in depth or it was even that versatile. That's awesome.

But, I'll never look at car chases and cool cars on TV the same. I'll be the cynic old man - fuck you, that's not even the real car. It's computer graphics. When I was a kid, we had real cars. Damn kids these days....

Well so much for believing that the car I've wanted really handled like that ad :). But it's seriously cool stuff.

I think the whole carchase in deadpool was CGI. Its cheaper cause you don't have to close off roads to show the car in action. Just film everything in 3D put it into a computer and reshoot from any angle.

Little off topic. But I remember watching an episode of Startrek nextgen. In this episode a recording was altered to make it look different. Back in the 80s this was scifi. But today with so much CGI its very doable to alter a video and fool people.

I think nearly every movie has some level of CGI in it.

This thread is not even real every think is a hoax. but seriously I have always waited for the day when this technology would be implements into current games.

I guess my children's children's children might get close to true great graphic games, Then again this new chinese super computer may be the answer.

I think the whole carchase in deadpool was CGI. Its cheaper cause you don't have to close off roads to show the car in action

Yes it was CG, the show it in the bonus features. Reynolds said they did it all in CG just because it was cheaper.

That does make a lot of sense. Have your commercial ready to go and just dump in the car at the very end. If you decide you want a red car instead of blue once done, press a button and done, no need to reshoot.

If you weren't aware then you haven't paid attention to a single car commercial.

What's even spookier is car commercials don't even tell you about the car anymore or any of its performance features, they just show you some happy family or some "paradise" setting to make you think it'll solve all your problems when you buy it.

What's even spookier is car commercials don't even tell you about the car anymore or any of its performance features, they just show you some happy family or some "paradise" setting to make you think it'll solve all your problems when you buy it.

Lazyboy - Underwear goes inside the pants

There is a similar section of that "song" in regards to prescription drug commercials. Talks about how half the time you don't know what the commercial is even for, but there are people running through fields, flying kites, out swimming.... All you know is that whatever the disease is that it comes with a hot girl and a puppy and seems like the greatest thing to have ever.

Back