Must See Video Of The Day!

Best 9 minutes of today... I'd sit through a game from that height just to watch that...

That was amazing. I would have been going nuts if I was there. I watched the game but somehow missed this!

That was seriously cool. :)
The amount of work to pull this off, I'm speachless. Bravo, well done.

Formerly in a Marching Band myself, I know this took a lot of practice.
One of the best halftime shows I've seen.

Wow use to be in a marching band.....this put chills on my skin.

Best halftime show ever, Even better then watching the rolling stone at the superbowl

I bet at least one of them finally lost their virginity after this.....Ok maybe not. But it was still pretty cool.

I loved how they had the opponent's flag pulled down at the mario castle.

I bet at least one of them finally lost their virginity after this.....Ok maybe not. But it was still pretty cool.

You know precious little about marching band, my friend. Marching Band was just Sex Ed set to music in my day. Oh, to relive the end-of camp parties...

Still, excellent job by TBDBITL. They should have used the Nebraska flag instead of the Michigan flag for the castle drill, but given the rancor of the UM/OSU rivalry it made perfect sense to me.

The running horse was impressive as hell!

No kidding. It's one thing to transition from point A to point B and then stop, but to keep moving positions non stop while playing, that is really amazing!

That was the best 10 minutes of my life, wasted on watching something on the internet. To the Ohio State Marching Band. BRAVO!

Wasn't able to get a ticket, but watched it from my apartment not all that far from the stadium. A great game and a great half time show.

You know precious little about marching band, my friend. Marching Band was just Sex Ed set to music in my day. Oh, to relive the end-of camp parties...

Hell yeah, the only reason I joined the percussion section was because of a girl.

And one time in band camp, this girl stuck a flute in her.....:D

Best Damn Band in the Land (tm)

They earn it. To be a part of the OSU Marching Band is not a geeky thing.

Its an honor.

I hate the Buckeyes, but even I'm fully aware of that.

epic win. even the halo bit was awesome. the horse was by far the best but not entirely sure what was being referenced.

the michigan flag was pretty great as well.

I always hated marching band, but as a wind player, had to be in the band in order to play in the orchestra, so I marched.

But I can totally appreciate what a great performance they gave and how much effort went into choreographing and executing it. :)

love the comment on youtube

How can a half-time show in a college football game be wayyyyy better than the Superbowl's?

Here's how.

I dont post much but all I can say is WOW..... I hope this years superbowl party is half this good, they have been crap for years....

wow. that was one of the best i've seen.

LoL! you obviously weren't in band. The next guy I quote knows the deal.

Uhh, I'm going to quote a famous movie that had some truth to it.

"One time at band camp...."

There are universities and high schools out their where their bands are rock stars.

This was RIDICULOUSLY awesome. Beyond what words can describe. Holy shit. Mad props to Ohio State's Marching Band. Gawd damn. I'm still in awe. Would have flipped my shit if I was actually there when this went down.

I have a buddy in the OSU marching band. They had such a blast with this. It is awesome to see something like this for his final year.

Fuckin' brilliant stuff! Wish we had that kind of thing here in Europe!

epic win. even the halo bit was awesome. the horse was by far the best but not entirely sure what was being referenced.

the michigan flag was pretty great as well.

My guess is epona from ocarina of time...

Maybe it's just the super nerd in me but I seriously got goosebumps when they played the Zelda music while running as the horse. Absolutely amazing.

Back