Must See Video # 4 - Oblivion Chuck Norris Style!

Majin

2[H]4U
We all know how Chuck Norris is the most powerful person ever to live.
Don't ever fight Chuck or he will beat you into OBLIVION

that first guy when he picks up his head and starts punching him in the face...FREKIN HILARIOUS!!!

That looks pretty close to him :)

I'm working on making a character to look just like Kim Jing Il, kinda having a little bit of trouble.
kim-jong-il_june2000-summit_p1_05.jpg

While I didn't like the video, I think it would be pretty cool to have a martial arts master who looked just like chuck norris.

Here's my current character - "Tristan", who looks suspiciously like me.

jrp_oblivion.jpg
03_25_2006b.jpg

It would be so satisfying to put a sword through Kim Jong's head. Or any part of his anatomy really.

Haha that was cool!

Oh, and we need to get a mod out will allow your character to execute awesome roundhouses! :D

Not a bad looking Chuck Norris Oblivion character job. I wish there was some tips on making the look of my Oblivion character rather than its skills, I can finally start playing.

In school, you tube is blocked. Just marking the thread to see it at home

lol that was awesome, and the chuck norris looks like real himself.... and damn they even have a song about chuck "the great" norris.. this guy is a true icon.

Needs more roundhouse kicks. Also, at the very end it looks like Chuck is running away from a fight. What's up with that?

This is amazing- but would be better if the difficulty was turned all the way down and he killed everyone in one punch.

bete said:
Silly man. He's running to his next fight :p
Exactly, Fighting only 1 person is too easy for him, he needs to fight 2 or more people at once to have fun.

Heh, funny. Where the heck do you think that song was dragged-up from?

Monkey34 said:
Heh, funny. Where the heck do you think that song was dragged-up from?
It's from SNL. The video is on Youtube somewhere. Search for SNL and Chuck Norris. It's not as good as Lazy Sunday, but better than the rest of the sketches that they throw up on Saturday nights.

i actually found it kinda boring, and the music was so incredibly lame it made the whole thing worse

Techx said:
i actually found it kinda boring, and the music was so incredibly lame it made the whole thing worse
Let me go ahead and offer my condolences ahead of time. It's now a matter of moments before a roundhouse kick comes your way.

Chuck Norris jokes have gotten pretty old. I don't think this is that funny.

Hupo said:
In school, you tube is blocked. Just marking the thread to see it at home
At the top of the page there's a thing called "Thread Tools", you can click on it and then click "Subscribe to this Thread". Just letting you know if you didn't already :)

ChingChang said:
Chuck Norris jokes have gotten pretty old. I don't think this is that funny.

At the top of the page there's a thing called "Thread Tools", you can click on it and then click "Subscribe to this Thread". Just letting you know if you didn't already :)

OoOoO been with this site forever and never bothered to look :rolleyes:

And now for something totaly different!

How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?
ALL OF IT!

Majin said:
And now for something totaly different!

How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?
ALL OF IT!

Wooooo

ZMAN Z28 said:
Ted Nugent would kick Chuck Norris's ass!

Z
I dont think that statement is anotomically correct ... but I do think he could stick an arrow it from 100yds out

:p

[F]old|[H]ard

A clear forgery, the imposter can be seen running at the end of the video, Chuck Norris never runs.

I think I'm going to find Chuck Norris, murder him, and film the event. Then I will post it on that website to show everyone how much he sucks. :)

ChingChang said:
I think I'm going to find Chuck Norris, murder him, and film the event. Then I will post it on that website to show everyone how much he sucks. :)

He'd just be playing dead.

Or maybe he used "super cowboy replacement jutsu" and puts you in his place, so you get attacked by youself.

He's such a badass, that he could actually make that happen. I think I'll name this method of dying, "Chuckicide"

Nuzzles said:
He'd just be playing dead.

Or maybe he used "super cowboy replacement jutsu" and puts you in his place, so you get attacked by youself.

He's such a badass, that he could actually make that happen. I think I'll name this method of dying, "Chuckicide"

It would never get that far!

He would simply use a veriation of Sexy Jutsu known as Roundhouse Jutsu.

Infact Chuck Noris knows that you said you would kill him, ChingChang, and he's most likely going to Roundhouse kick your house down!

Back