Must have titles for xbox 360

TheNoid has a pretty good list. I would also add Splosion Man, Catan, Magic The Gathering as some arcade titles. Splosion man is so much fun in multiplayer if you have some good friends to play with. I also enjoyed Borderlands (if you have friends w/ the game), but I prefer the PC version.

It's Lara Croft btw, not Tomb Raider -- GoL rocks, can't wait for multiplayer!

I've got to add: If you have a gaming pc please get L4D/2 on the pc, it's way better.

ya pretty much but who gets halo for sp

I did and both Halo 3 and ODST were huge disappointments :(. I hope Reach is better.

So far the ones I've enjoyed have been Dead Rising and Gears 2. Shadow Complex demo was fun, I'm finished up the Witcher on PC and then I'm going back to my 360 for Lost Odyssey.

I did and both Halo 3 and ODST were huge disappointments :(. I hope Reach is better.

So far the ones I've enjoyed have been Dead Rising and Gears 2. Shadow Complex demo was fun, I'm finished up the Witcher on PC and then I'm going back to my 360 for Lost Odyssey.

Its good to switch between pc and console, its a balance I have to do these days in order to simply not burn out on gaming in general. Some weeks its just my PC, some Dragon Age, some SC2, some GTAIV or whatever. The next week its Monday Night Combat, Forza 3, and most recently Plants vs Zombies (co op with the wife) on the 360.

To be honest, I'm not sure how I survived being just a pc gamer all those years. I do recall being bored most of the time, but I was so broke back then I couldn't afford new games. Those old 1 platform days consisted of playing 1 or 2 games and that was it. Counter Strike or Natural Selection.. maybe some Diablo 2.

Thank God for other platforms.

waht. You enjoy GoW2 yet Halo 3 disappoints you? It's the best in the series! What's wrong with you? :p ODST was admittedly boring.

waht. You enjoy GoW2 yet Halo 3 disappoints you? It's the best in the series! What's wrong with you? :p ODST was admittedly boring.

Gears 2 actually felt like a next gen game. Visuals were great, I thought the story was pretty good too. Halo 3 felt just like Halo 1, it was hard to ignore the graphics up until a few hours in when the plot started to pick up. FANTASTIC music though, same with ODST. I was always looking forward to the New Moombasa sections just for the score.

Gears 2 actually felt like a next gen game. Visuals were great, I thought the story was pretty good too. Halo 3 felt just like Halo 1, it was hard to ignore the graphics up until a few hours in when the plot started to pick up. FANTASTIC music though, same with ODST. I was always looking forward to the New Moombasa sections just for the score.

gears 2 SP was great, picked it up midnight launch and finished it in one sitting. then i tried to play multiplayer. it took me 15 minutes to find a match the day after release when it was reporting over a million players online. when i finally found a match the host was in europe and there was a solid 30 second delay between input and character reaction. needless to say i sold the game used at gamestop the following day.

Oh yeah, Gears MP sucks balls, I won't argue that. I'm in it for the SP or Co-op.

The Horde multiplayer mode in Gears 2 is pretty fun, in my opinion. It's the only multiplayer mode I play in that game.

Grand Theft Auto IV is pretty good to have on it. Lately, thats all I've been playing. I hope Rockstar comes out with a new one soon. :(

gears was meh for me. i was never motivated to finish them but they are fun.

-Borderlands is amazing. played through it about 4 times with and without friends. Highly Recomended
-assasins creed 2 is pretty good if you like free roam. never finished though
-Mass Effect 1&2 are fun
-Final Fantasy 13 is proving to be interesting if you take your time to read the background story in the beginning. Plus the fighting style holds my interest better than turn based
-Castle Crashers is awesome.
-Limbo is fun but don't buy it. play it at a friends or wait for a sale. not worth 1200 gamer points but worth playing for the art style alone.
-Braid is awesome!! really complex and has a very interesting story. huge twist at the end along with many mind busters and difficult puzzles. Highly Recomended
-I liked orange box on the pc better. Team fortress 2 isn't as good on the xbox
-Bioshock 1 and 2 are fairly fun but i can only play so much in one sitting
-Dead space is good also
Burnout Paradise is one of hte best driving games ive played. im not into the forza type of driving game as much. burnout has really good scenery graphics and holds your interest.
-lost odesey is fun if you like turn based games but is frekin difficult. each level/area has a level cap, so every boss is very hard to beat

if i think of more ill post later

Burnout Paradise is one of hte best driving games ive played. im not into the forza type of driving game as much. burnout has really good scenery graphics and holds your interest.

Gotta agree with this, awesome game, especially with all the car packs and extra Island, so much to do, so many different things to do. Simple awesome. I wish they'd add some air vehicles tho :D

[Classified];1036165795 said:
Grand Theft Auto IV is pretty good to have on it. Lately, thats all I've been playing. I hope Rockstar comes out with a new one soon. :(

Get Red Dead Redemption? Durr.

That said, I hear RDR is a must. I'm waiting for the price to go down still.

Well, Halo Reach has been fun so far. I got my tail handed to me in matchmaking as I'm still getting used to the controls. But, firefight will probably be where I spend a good amount of time.

Plants vs Zombies in the marketplace is also good fun. I figure my next purchase will be either Forza 3 or RDR.

Street Fighter IV / Super Street Fighter IV
The Darkness
Dead Rising
Prototype
Forza 3

Those are really the only must haves I've played.

finally some Prototype love. I'll never understand the animosity towards that game. You're literally given like 1000 different ways to massacre every living thing inside of Manhattan. I've never had a game able to sooth my post work rage like that game. I love how all the news outlets whine and cry about halo and CoD damaging our children and prototype can't even get on page 6 of a videogame magazine.

Back