Must have single player games?

Don't forget the old classics - Diablo II, Starcraft + brood wars, Warcraft III + expansion, C&C Generals + expansion, Total Annihilation, Dungeon Siege II. These can soak up a lot of single player time.

Thank you and be safe. Fallout 3 is excellent. Uhh, Prince of Persia (new one.) I hear is good. Saints Row 2. Idk what else. GTA4 I think was mentioned.

When I was over there me and my soldiers got the following

CS (Source and 1.6)
C&C Generals Zero Hour

They lasted the entire year since we got a huge network going. Whenever I wasent on mission I'd play with Photoshop and Dreamweaver and play those games.

After 3 tours over there all I can say is you'll save a hell of alot of money buying games that last awhile instead of trying to get a TV and console and a bunch of bs soldiers usually get while over there.

Single player wise I'd say

Company of Heroes
World in Conflict
Total War Series
Stalker Series
Titan Quest Series
The Witcher
Call of Duty 4
GRID
Need for Speed: Most Wanted w/ XBox 360 controller
Red Alert 3
Fallout 3
Oblivion
GTA Series (including 4 but your gonna have to wait on a patch)

Orange games I can personally vouch for.

I usually tend to stay away from First Person Shooters or anything that doesnt have longevity.

I'd also like to add that when I was over there on my 2nd and 3rd tours I bought a small shuttle system and 17" LCD with all the trimmings and built a shitty wood desk for my trailor and used the 7 dollar lawn chair for a seat.

If you keep the laptop get one of those lawn chairs and get a 3ft by 1ft piece of plywood sand it down really well buy a big ass mouse pad from Xtrac or something, put it on the right side of the board and use electical tape and each side of the pad all the way around the board. Sit down in the lawn chair and place the board on your lap with the laptop.

You now have a comfortable ass laptop desk with can holder Iraq style. If you haven't sent your connexes over yet you can put it in there and it'll make it a hell of alot easier. I had to scrounge for one in the burn pits all over the FOB's I ended up finding my first one in Ballad and the second one I made myself before deploying.

Back