Must Have Home Office Decoration

Totally gonna get some of these made up. Only criticism would be that the icon should arguably be in the top left of the frame. Although, it that may not look as good as it does centered.

Hmm, guess it's just me but I find this to be somewhat stupid. Kinda like the "Pet Rock" or the "California Sunshine in a Can" fads.

Semi OT: Anyone know where I can find some cool tech related posters for my work office? I can't seem to find anything good and I have lots of wall space to fill.

Semi OT: Anyone know where I can find some cool tech related posters for my work office? I can't seem to find anything good and I have lots of wall space to fill.

Interested in this as well - I might be a home owner soon and the idea of being able to put anything I want on my walls will be awesome.

Get one and when someone asks I can say it's my wife but that the network is slow today. Just hang around and it should eventually load.

Hmm, guess it's just me but I find this to be somewhat stupid. Kinda like the "Pet Rock" or the "California Sunshine in a Can" fads.

Yea, it'd get old quick. It's not like it's a work of art that you can look at and appreciate time and time again. But, it's a good laugh and conversation piece.

I want one for my office.

lol
This should be a postage stamp.
I like it.

Back