Musk Tells Newspaper He’s Cracking Under Stress of Tesla Job

I don’t blame Elon- he’s independently wealthy for actually doing something substantive and pushing technology’s limits, even if he doesn’t reach every aspiration, knowing his background from a beat up kid in South Africa, I hope he does well. People who push into uncharted territories, ruffle feathers, are going to get shit on by the fake news conglomerates upset that their advertising dollars and viewer ratings are plummeting- especially with the younger demographics.

Look at the mass censorship coming on from the likes of huge companies (with strong U.S. subsidies, so they should be subject to the 1st amendment) such as Google and Apple, who are being pressured by dinosaur media shills. We live in interesting times. I don’t know the solution, but the usual first step is to be aware of the problem so you can actually address the problem. There are strong financial incentives as to why people want to muzzle and discredit Musk, even if he may say a few things here and there that may be a bit odd, rarely. He’s certainly doing a better job than the typical trope of many parasitic and sycophantic corporate stooges.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t blame Elon- he’s independently wealthy for actually doing something substantive and pushing technology’s limits, even if he doesn’t reach every aspiration, knowing his background from a beat up kid in South Africa, I hope he does well. People who push into uncharted territories, ruffle feathers, are going to get shit on by the fake news conglomerates upset that their advertising dollars and viewer ratings are plummeting- especially with the younger demographics.

Look at the mass censorship coming on from the likes of huge companies (with strong U.S. subsidies, so they should be subject to the 1st amendment) such as Google and Apple, who are being pressured by dinosaur media shills. We live in interesting times. I don’t know the solution, but the usual first step is to be aware of the problem so you can actually address the problem. There are strong financial incentives as to why people want to muzzle and discredit Musk, even if he may say a few things here and there that may be a bit odd, rarely. He’s certainly doing a better job than the typical trope of many parasitic and sycophantic corporate stooges.

He is independently wealthy because his parents invested a ton of money into his education and handed him millions right out of college with zero debt or problems in the world...

Look, I'm not hating on the guy for it, to each his own. Good for him for what he has accomplished and he wholly deserves to be rich as hell.

I just can't stand this ignorant hero worship mentality. The real hero is his parents/grandparents or whoever who actually created the wealth from scratch that allowed Elon to become what he is today.

Elon Musk is the Lebron James of business for sure, and just like Lebron, if you think the only difference between them and me is simply guts, work ethic, and random luck and has nothing to do with being born with the tools to become great (Lebron the genetic make-up and Elon, the financial support and education) you are seriously deluded.

Last edited:
Just look at everything he's actively involved with right now, it's rather amazing; Rocketry & space infrastructure development, energy storage, solar power generation, EV / engines, electric tunnel boring and cognitive enhancement / AI. This picture basically explains every company he has a stake in:

View attachment 97019

The guy is a once in a generation type, and I just hope he can find a balance between mental and physical exhaustion and making all these dreams reality.
Hahaha show me where he’s created a sustainable business.

He’s “cracking” because he’s in real legal trouble now.

Reactions: mikeo
like this
It is all on him tho. He created all the stress by getting involved with way too many projects. I'm not trying to down play his job. I know just running one company is stressful.

I don't really agree. Tesla is Musk's job, SpaceX is his excitement, and Boring is how he relaxes. To Musk, I bet his "other projects" is how he blows off steam.

Back