Music/Gaming Headsets

shizdan

[H]ard|Gawd
Im Looking for a Headset....Ive heard good things about seinheisser's but i dont know to much about headsets.....I really want amazing quality for my music and great gaming...right now i have logitech premuim 350 USB but they suck...can you guys help me out?

Dont get 5.1 headphones you have a XFI, get a pair of ATH-AD 700's or some beryers. It will sound much better with those stereo headphones with CMS3D headphone enable on your XFI, then it would with 5.1 headphones.

you can get my Audio techicas ATH-AD700 for 107 off amazon. or you can get a pair of Beryers 770pros, I dont know how much the beryers cost. but I recommand either one of those.

Coming from some one who always used 5.1 headphones til now. I got rid of my razers phones because of lack of rear bass. and got rid of my razer card since i was geting rid of my phones.

the audio technicas by a long shot....

next the steelsounds- great highs and mids, nice mic ...

the razers are horrible and very shoddy quality

p.s. u can get the steelsound 4h (same sound as 5h) for 20.00 on buy.com right now

I'm also debating on what headphones to get. Would ATH-A900 be nice headphones for gaming compared to those listed above?

ok what is the better headphone here?
Razer Barracuda HP-1
or
SteelSeries 5H v2
or
ATH-AD700 for $107 on Amazon

the AD700, the razer dont have bass in the rear. and plus there no where near the AD700 in audio qualty. Even those the razers i had lasted a very long time without breaking. I still wouldnt recommand them since you have a XFI, you can just use CMS3d headphone.Plus the AD700 blow them away.

Also Shizdan you can buy a Zalman mic and tape it or clip it on the headphones. they sell those mics alone also.

And Trill go for the Ath-A900 i was gonna get them my self but I couldnt afford them. the ATH-A900 are better then the ones I listed. I dont know where it would stand agaist the beryers 770pro. but go for them.

Dont get 5.1 headphones you have a XFI, get a pair of ATH-AD 700's or some beryers. It will sound much better with those stereo headphones with CMS3D headphone enable on your XFI, then it would with 5.1 headphones.

you can get my Audio techicas ATH-AD700 for 107 off amazon. or you can get a pair of Beryers 770pros, I dont know how much the beryers cost. but I recommand either one of those.

Coming from some one who always used 5.1 headphones til now. I got rid of my razers phones because of lack of rear bass. and got rid of my razer card since i was geting rid of my phones.

Beyers, BEYERS, or Beyerdynamic.

Sorry, had to.

Oh yeah, also consider HD485, 555, 595, etc etc

Back