Mushkin FTW!!

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
I just had to share, and its not about the money so i do not want to hear about any money i may have short changed myself on.

I recently went to 4 x1 gig Mushkin XP2-6400 and suddenly realized that Vista 32 bit was not up to the task of seeing all the system memory. I then decided to go 64 bit but to my utter amazement , my board and Vista 64 bit was not haveing any of that.

What i mean is nothing but BSOD 's on install of the os and i narrowed it down to the memory. I now have 64 bit puring like a kitten on 2gig and no matter what combo of dims it runs fine. The board just will not do a ful 4 gig without going apeshit on me.

I called Mushkin with my problem and they are allowing me to RMA my 4 dims in even trade for 2 x 2gig dims and i am confident that will solve my issue. My cost was 15.99 for overnight shipping and of course the differential loss since the 1 gig dim cost more now. ( I only paid 265 per pair when i purchased them so not bad at all.

I commend Mushkin for being so helpful and reasonable, oh and the techs are very cool peeps

Mushkin FTW

Back