Multiple EVGA 1080 ti’s in stock at MSRP

EVGA has raised the prices of many of their cards today. And they seem to have added Elite member discounts on some cards that I had not seen before (save $10).

A few examples:
The 1080Ti SC Black went from $769.99 to $829.99 (+$60 increase) or $819.99 (+$50 increase) for Elite members.
The 1080Ti SC2 Gaming went from $789.99 to $849.99 (+$60 increase) or $839.99 (+$50 increase) for Elite members.
Even the poor 1030 SC that is always in stock went from $89.99 last week to $99.99 and is now $104.99.

This must be due to the increase in memory prices that is affecting manufacturers sourcing costs, forcing them to increase MSRP. Certainly the 1030 SC price increase proves that since it's terribad at mining and thus an "undesirable" and has seen price increases over the past couple of weeks.

EVGA has raised the prices of many of their cards today. And they seem to have added Elite member discounts on some cards that I had not seen before (save $10).

A few examples:
The 1080Ti SC Black went from $769.99 to $829.99 (+$60 increase) or $819.99 (+$50 increase) for Elite members.
The 1080Ti SC2 Gaming went from $789.99 to $849.99 (+$60 increase) or $839.99 (+$50 increase) for Elite members.
Even the poor 1030 SC that is always in stock went from $89.99 last week to $99.99 and is now $104.99.

This must be due to the increase in memory prices that is affecting manufacturers sourcing costs, forcing them to increase MSRP. Certainly the 1030 SC price increase proves that since it's terribad at mining and thus an "undesirable" and has seen price increases over the past couple of weeks.

I noticed the same thing. The same 1070ti I bought last week is up at least $20.

They have also nerfed the DIY bundle stuff. They shut it down for 24 hours or so and just brought it back up. Previously bundling a video card, power supply, and case yielded a bigger discount than it does today.

I noticed the same thing. The same 1070ti I bought last week is up at least $20.

Same 1070 I have being delivered tomorrow just went up $40 today.

Last edited:
They’ve bumped the price of their 850w power supplies too. Up $30 since yesterday.

Amazingly I had a diy configurator build in my cart with the old prices and discount, and I was able to complete the order when the card came back in stock! The only bummer is that it was the 1080 ti sc black and not the sc2 or ftw3. But for $90+ less I can deal with it.

They had a bunch of b-stock deals tonight too. Snagged a 780 ti for $80 to use as a backup, along with a low profile 640 with gddr5 for $15 to upgrade an older hp.

I can now confirm for sure they reduced the DIY discount. The 3 base items gave a 15% discount prior to today. Now it is down to 10%.

I also have a config in cart, but it includes a card I already bought once so I'm blocked. Was able to check that discount against a new config.

eVGA jacking their prices does make me rather annoyed, but it's not surprising.

snclawson - Good catch on getting a used Kepler. Any kind of plan for a 1050Ti as a backup card is thrown out the window at this point :p
Anything that's 680 or better makes a lot of sense, and you don't want to go too far back (e.g. Fermi) either.

Yeah GamerNexus mentioned increased RAM pricing affecting BOM in an earlier video this week.

Back