Multi Site, Multi domain Windows server managment

ManateeMatt

Limp Gawd
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen some software that would allow me to remotely manage multiple domains across many sites over many sites thought one console, preferably a web interface. Basically what I picture is a webui where I choose the domain, then from that point forward im able to add/remove/change users, windows shares, and exchange accounts. I would also like it to do DHCP and DNS management as well.

I'm basically looking for the windows version of Webmin but where I install a small agent on the server I wish to manage then I go from there. http://www.mobileadadmin.com is very close but I dont really need the whole "mobile" part and would like 1 interface for all domains.

Is it the same domain across many locations? Or multiple domains across multiple locations?

If it's multiple domains over multiple locations you'll probably need some sort of managed services product like Kaseya to do what you want to do. The agent just installs on the DCs, and other machines and they you can manipulate it from one centralized console

Its Multiple Domains over multiple locations. Basically we are consulting/ support company, and I seem to have gotten a few dozen windows domains to manage now, and I'm tired of RDPing into each server to do user management.

Check out some of the managed services products that are out there. All though I have a feeling you'll have to do some RDPing to some degree into the servers at these client sites.

Back