Mt Dew points for an Xbox

esheldon76

n00b
I know this probably isn't the place to post this, but this has always been THE place for info...

I've got enough MtDew pts for an xBox, but they have the "Coming Soon" label on the three they still have to release, and they've had them that way for over a month. Anyone know when they plan on offering them again?

Yea but lets say that the MD is 1.00 bottle.. thats almost 550.00 worth of MD. When you can buy it for 150.00...

the xbox is a reward. if you can drink 550 Mt dews with those points caps (last 6 months or so?) you either a) are sterile, or b) somehow survived becoming that way. either way im sure pepsi is just saying you deserve an xbox cause you risked children.

but then again thats my .02c

Well I have like 20 Dew Points from people I know. So if you could get all the points without actually drinking a dew your basically paying for the shipping.

the best way is to live in the dorms and just roam the halls every so often, u get bank

jpopa said:
the xbox is a reward. if you can drink 550 Mt dews with those points caps (last 6 months or so?) you either a) are sterile, or b) somehow survived becoming that way. either way im sure pepsi is just saying you deserve an xbox cause you risked children.

but then again thats my .02c
Umm... no. Drinking Mountain Dew doesn't have any such side effects.

http://www.snopes.com/toxins/yellow.htm

Damn you people with massive Dew points! I have ~130... but maybe 50 are ones I bought :)

I got 550, then stopped
i ordered the first wave of limited edition mt. dew green xboxes (with amped 2) the only day it was available.. well technically around midnight - i hear they started redemption at 11pm, and i checked back up at 1pm the next day and they were all sold out.

i concider myself lucky :D
weee
glad i didnt wait for the pgr2 bundle, because i'll bet they'll run out just as quick

Yeah, I work with a ton of guys who bleed Mt Dew, so I got about 30 or so a day. They need to hurry up though, or they'll lose my business! HA! :D

My coworkers doing it. I said i'd rather pay the $150 then type 550 of those stupid codes in.

friends and I are trying too get one for our dorm, if you have any extra points you aren't collected or don't need shoot me a pm :)

Well, call me the addicted one, but the wife, myself and when I can't keep it locked up, my 4 sons drink MD. It's so bad that we made sure our retirement fund is tied to Pepsi ( not joking), so If I can collect an XBox for my addiction then WHOOHOO!

I think it's safe to say that most techies are tied to some sort of caffeine based product...Mt Dew probably being at the top or close to the top of the list.

esheldon76 said:
I think it's safe to say that most techies are tied to some sort of caffeine based product...Mt Dew probably being at the top or close to the top of the list.
but most offices have cans. If I am not mistaken you have to buy bottles to get codes.

esheldon76 said:
All the corporations I've worked for have had the 20oz bottles.
Well I work for a supercomputing company and we dont dammit

LOL!!! Well, I guess you don't work for a TRUE "super"computing company, as they only care about giving you 8oz doses of caffeine goodness. :D

My local gamestop had, or has havent checked in a while, one of the green mt dew x-boxs. The guy said the person who traded it in won it. So for like $100 I could have had one.

But wait my current x-box performs the same actions.

Back