MSRP of the MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6gb?

Engr62

Gawd
Does anyone know what the actual MSRP of the MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6gb is? MSI doesn't list prices on their website (at least that I can find). Of course, prices are all over the place at the online sellers. So, I was just wondering what this card listed for before all of the mining hoopla.

Does anyone know what the actual MSRP of the MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6gb is? MSI doesn't list prices on their website (at least that I can find). Of course, prices are all over the place at the online sellers. So, I was just wondering what this card listed for before all of the mining hoopla.

$299.99 USD

$299.99 USD

Thank you!

It's really hard to find the original MSRPs of many of the Pascal cards. I noticed that EVGA jacked up some of their prices on the 1060s they have listed on their website--even though they don't have them in stock. I guess they are getting prepared for the day they might have some and don't want all of the other online retailers that are price gouging to have all of the fun to themselves.

Is it possible to buy any of the 1060 6gb cards at msrp? Some sort of auto-notify on a website someplace?

Source? What is the date of that MSRP? What used to be $299.99 4+ months ago is not $299.99 today due to BOM increases like memory.

My original question was intended to find out what the MSRP at release was (although I didn't word my question specifically enough). But you make a good point Azrak. Perhaps increases in memory prices were the cause of EVGA jacking up their MSRP on cards that they don't even have in stock.

Reactions: Azrak
like this
Back