MSNBC: CoD Just As Reprehensible As Ex-Dictator

I am definitely siding with her. I can't believe you guys are calling her stuff like "condescending bitch" which she was saying stuff everybody should agree with. Video games are interactive, and it goes to your mind and rots it. Look at all the shootings lately. Almost completely video game's fault.

*Troll level 3*​

You earned 11 XP for this post. Next level at 5 XP.

Click here to level up!

I totally disagree with her, but luckily Mika doesn't have the power to take my games away. You people insulting her are not helping.

I totally disagree with her, but luckily Mika doesn't have the power to take my games away. You people insulting her are not helping.

Yes, protect your little moronic lefty damsel, knight errant.

She insulted my intelligence first.

Self-righteous elitists presenting themselves as some sort of subject matter authority spewing mindless garbage need to be insulted like biting mosquitoes need to be swatted.

I don't remember her consulting me about carrying around a fork and bucket and whether that's ok or not. Then wants the shit she cant say no to outlawed (just another form of junkie) Therefore she can stfu or go out on a date with her like minded friend Jack. If anyone can find him that is.

People are just beyond stupid, the bible(s) is (are) filled with sex, violence and child murder, sexual assault, incest, but reading that every day could just never evah wevah have some negative impact on a "young and as yet not fully formed mind"
One of the larger double standards in history.
Hitler invaded Russia prematurely cause Stalin is a ps4 fanboy and made a swat call on him.

Oh and I almost forgot Christians getting thrown to the lions, fucking Nintendo and their animal crossing murder simulator!

Seriously though, people act like we reinvent violence every generation or so. I mean what the hell?! This is what we are. We've always been like this. I always say "show me the numbers of a rise in violence and precedent to think this could be true."

crickets............but murder simulators, are ruining the country (In other words the "don't trouble us with facts" approach )

Cold hard truth, Japan, massive market penetration of gaming, and we get censored versions of their stuff. Where's the apocalypse? Yeah exactly.

Yes, protect your little moronic lefty damsel, knight errant.

I'm not protecting her, she's an idiot. I'm protecting games. Foaming at the mouth and calling her a stupid bitch is like the open carry clowns walking into chipotle with a machine gun. Ask the NRA if they like the press that generates. It's called "you're not helping"

And Joe Scarborough is a republican hack, so I don't watch his crappy show. I assumed she was too. Is she even a lefty? I don't think either party is against video game or media violence as a policy, but there are morons from both parties who are vocal about it. Sometimes a moron is a moron. I don't see what the psychological impact of violent media has to do with either philosophy.

I'm not protecting her, she's an idiot. I'm protecting games. Foaming at the mouth and calling her a stupid bitch is like the open carry clowns walking into chipotle with a machine gun. Ask the NRA if they like the press that generates. It's called "you're not helping"

And Joe Scarborough is a republican hack, so I don't watch his crappy show. I assumed she was too. Is she even a lefty? I don't think either party is against video game or media violence as a policy, but there are morons from both parties who are vocal about it. Sometimes a moron is a moron. I don't see what the psychological impact of violent media has to do with either philosophy.

How else do you expect most people to react when something so stupid gets uttered on national television?

People are tired of lack of objectivity in the media these days.

Oh. A bunch of people on the news subforum of a computer enthusiast forum making comments about a dumb person in the media has the potential to "help" somehow, but not by calling her the dumbass that she is. I see. You're smart.

You know why people like maverikv are so great? They always know that whatever you're saying or doing is wrong or stupid. They never have any solutions or answers of their own, or they snidely remark that you're too stupid to even get it, but dammit, they know that you should shut up.

You know why people like maverikv are so great? They always know that whatever you're saying or doing is wrong or stupid. They never have any solutions or answers of their own, or they snidely remark that you're too stupid to even get it, but dammit, they know that you should shut up.

There's that patented Stiletto lack of self awareness

Back