MSN Spamming

bob

2[H]4U
Ive been using trillian for awhile, but I keep getting crap like this :

[07:00] [email protected]: hey you are the only person online on my buddylist. tonight is my first night getting dirty online, this is the only time id ask this but will you watch me? i cant talk anymore contact me on my webcam THANK YOU. here is the link <---link to pron removed---->
[07:00] *** Auto-response sent to [email protected]: I am currently away from the computer.

[07:56] [email protected]: whats up...23.f bored so i set up my webcam thingy lets chat or meet up i'm waiting for you :)
goto my page <---link to pron removed---->
$(RANDCHARS)
[07:56] *** Auto-response sent to [email protected]: I am currently away from the computer.

Im getting this crap non-stop. I dont know if its on my computer, or if someone found a way to actually send messages to people without having me accept them to my list.
:confused:

Looks like regular unsolicited messages, I get them ocasionally on any IM I've ever used. They're just bots that are sending messages to any name they can find. Sometimes theres an option in the IM program to deny messages from people not on your list, that will weed them out.

But then the random hottie* from high school can't IM you out of nowhere :p

*This use of 'hottie' was the first and last ever typed by my fingers.

Back