MSI XPower Motherboard / Metro 2033 Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think He-Man would be smart enough to use a motherboard as advanced as the XPower. She-Ra probably could, but smart money is on Skeletor, because not only do evil masterminds have henchmen, they always have technology.

... b/c as he held aloft his magic MOBO, he could have said, "by the power of MSI, I HAVE THE POWER!!!"

and he would become the most [H]ard O/Cer in the universe!!!

Meh, seen these guys in Vegas.

Why doesn't Skeletor just wear pants and defeat She-man with style? No matter who wins the physical confrontation, I was always taught that real winners don't wear speedos.

P.S. I once refused to dress up as He-man for halloween because I would not wear dyed undies and tan tights. My brother was Skeletor and he was pissed.:D

Everyone is pointing out positive facets of He-Man owning the X-Power, but I'm not so sure he'd be better off. He would end up sitting around playing PC games all day with his new rig and get out of shape, letting Skeletor finally take over.

If he held aloft an XPower instead maybe it'd simplify the opening scene to less than a minute...

By the Power of Greyskull! With the 6x PCI-e 16X, He-Man would put a folding rig together that would CRUSH Skeletor once and for all!

He-man already had an XPower since the 80s! Just take a look at his breast plate O_OU MSI has been developing this secret technology since the 80s but we were too distracted by the hotness of She-ra to notice! Damn kids!

So little kids great grandmothers wouldn't get the shera dolls confused with the Heman action figures and leave a six year old crying on christmas morning, haha. True story

he-man always kicked butt in style. With an xpower motherboard he could game in style too.

He-Man would be better off with XPower because he could finally defeat Skeletor with a cheese photon cannon rush in Starcraft II.

ya, he man needs xpower to finally defeat that skull dude. He keeps coming back, not good.

With the XPower He-Man would no longer need Orko. Did he really need Orko in the first place? Send his butt back to Trolla...what an annoying character!

Well, I vaguely remember He-man and I'm pretty sure he would want me to have one of these shiny new motherboards.

Pretty simple! So he can rig up the XPower to one half of his Power Sword and kick Skeletors ass to finally get the other half for himself! Also protecting the secrets of Castle GraySkull is the go here right! :D

Maybe if He-Man had the XPower, he would have turned into Arnold, instead of Dolph Lundgren in that terrible movie all us 80's kids drug our parents to. Well, that and Cringer would have been some crazy badass dire wolf instead of a tiger. Seriously, besides Sigfried and Roy who wants to ride around on a tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back