MSI XPower Motherboard / Metro 2033 Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was alive back then but was never a huge fan of he-man.

Without XPower, you have a she-man.

images

I know, I'm horrible at making jokes.

(Given that "By the X-Power of Greyskull" has been done to death.) Obviously - Battlecat would have looked much cooler in black and blue vs. black and green.

i always thought Heman was weak but if he was packing one of those MSI mobo's he would have definitely had the POWER

With MSI X-Power Heman would finally be able to ditch that douche Orko

1275869555sXMZYnVHXx_1_8_l.jpg
>
Orko.jpg

Last edited:
If He-Man had the XPower he would have been able to computationally predict just how crappy the movie would have been and kicked everyone's ass who brought it to the big screen.

he wouldn't have needed to make so many excuses as Adam to get away from Teela he would have just said I'm going to go play a game :rolleyes:

He's the Master of the Universe, it's only fitting he should have a slayer mobo in his rig.

Because he'd have the power to make a CGI movie about his life instead of being represented by Dolph Lundgren.

With the Xpower mother board he could easily overclock his half of the powersword and not have to deal with that punk Skeletor's other half of the powersword. And if he did get it he could xfire or sli that bad boy and raise his power up whole 'nother level and have room for more. By the power of grayskull....pfft...more like by the power of MSI he would have the REAL power!

If Heman had the xpower, then the movie masters of the universe would have never been made....or atleast would have had better graphics

If HeMan had XPower, he could have kicked Voltron's Ass!!!!

Without it, he is just an underclocked, pitiful version of Man At Arms

With the XPower's OC Genie, He-Man will have Battle Cat running at twice his normal speed!

And for more..."relaxed" encounters in the castle, he can "enhance" other attributes as well! :D

He-Man would have been way cooler with XPower because we all Know the 10 times anything is always better than 1.

With the power of the xpower, he-man will be able to defeat skeletor once and for all via power from the overclocking genie in xpower (to overclock himself to destroy skeletor).

If He-Man had the XPower it wouldn't have been "Masters Of The Universe" It would have been "He-Man p0wnd teh Universe"

He-Man would have been better off with X-Power Because it would have given him the ability to kill without feeling all sad and mopy for a entire episode and thus letting him actualy enjoy being a Prince instead of having to smack Skeletor around every other weekday!

With the power of XPower He-Man could have taken his nemesis Skeletor to the summit of Broke Back Mountain and showed him his BIG BANG. He-Man was gay right?

He-Man.jpg

For 'Eternia' secret 'greyskull Masters' have molested 'Prince Adam' into 'He-man' to placate the 'Sorceress' while 'snaking' 'Skeletor and Hordak'. Maybe if 'She-Ra' partied more in the 'Corridor Chamber' that could provide a distraction and 'Rebellion' for misusing 'secret powers.'
With 'Adam' withdrawing his 'sword of power' from the 'Crystal chamber' he could 'mystically mirror' the 'Great Eye of the Galaxy' with 'battle cat.'

XPower mobo supporting i7, ddr3 on lga 1366 with x58 chipset for pcie2 SLI & CF could be the solution for enthusiasts wanting to summon big-bang 'power' and realize their own potential.

He and Skellitor could have settled their differences with a deathmatch of some sort and become friends afterward.

He would then be able to one-hit-kill all his enemies and then pull all the chicks.

Thered be know point in saying "I have the power if he didn't have the Xpower" everyone knows that:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back