MSI XPower Motherboard / Metro 2033 Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, man. Pimping out a windowed rig with a big Grey Skull would fit in with my office decor pretty well, actually. :D

He-Man would have been better off because once Skeletor seen it he would have shat bricks and gave up on Castle Grayskull

He could probably use his half of the power-sword, and the Xpower to create a fully powered, technology fueled, supersword and kill skeletor.

And i need a new motherboard.

He would have been much less likely to have been arrested that one night on the NY Subway with an XPower instead of waving about the sword in the middle of car 3 of the crosstown express train. He certainly would have been more happy sitting around Castle Greyskull builfding his new XPower high performance rig then stuck in Cell Block B having to keep an eye open for Skeletor and his crew every day.

He-man could leverage the XPower's amazing GPGPU potential to simulate a scenario in which Skeletor would finally stop bugging him about his castle...

Maybe he could hack skeletor and once and for all be done with the eternal struggle between greyskull and the forces of evil...

Or maybe he could get online and figure out that haircut is bad. The sword is nice, but technology is much more versatile, come on He-Man!

thunder, thunder, Thunder, THUNDER CA.... oh wait, wrong show.

because She'Ra has a 1055t

He Man and the other Masters of the Universe all want to have maximum PC power and this board will deliver..

Oh man, so many He-Man women hater's references already, I got nothing.

But i would love the board!

He-Man would have been better off with the XPower because it would have come from XGreyskull and he would have had an XSword and ridden XBattle Cat! As we all know makking something X(blank) makes it more awesome and implies an increase in power.

From days of long ago...
From uncharted regions of the universe...
Comes a legend...

~Ba bon baaaaBAAAA~

The Legend of XPower, Defender of the Universe!
A Mighty Motherboard...
Loved by good, feared by evil.

As XPower's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy...
He-Man, Master of the Universe, was no longer needed and hung up his "Gay Looking Taser Sword".
Then a new horrible menace threatened the galaxy...
XPower was needed once more...

~BANnn owwwwWWW~

"Ready to form XPower! Activate Seasonic X-Series Modular PSU! All E-Peen Components ready, MegaShadows are go!"

"Let's Go XPOWER FORCE!"

~Ba bon baaaaBAAAA~

~NEaaa NOWWwwww~

"Form Sata 6 Controller and USB 3! Form 6 PCI-Es and DrMos! And I'll form the Big Bang Logo!"

*Bios Loads, Powerful LEDs Flicker to Life*

"..." XPower looks around... Blue Screens of Death glare at it, waving blades of evil.

~La La Laaa, Laa La Laaa, La La La Laaaaaa!~

"Hey, I've got one of those!"

~La La Laaa, Laa La Laaa, La La La Laaaaaa!~

"So, you wanna play?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKjC87-sTOc

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/ktbvgjsbpp--room-HG-gay-looking-taser

XPower was spawned from "SylarPowers"! He-Man would be lucky to have either one.

Last edited:
He-man needs the XPower to get with the times and move beyond his old iPower slick. Move on He-man. Have the new XPower of Grayskull!

If He-man had the XPower in his rig, he wouldn't be saddle sore from riding Battle-Cat to the local cyber cafe to face Skeletor in a lan battle..:D

He could load up a ton of 480's, start folding to find the reason why Skeletor, a skeleton, has muscles.

He-man would finally have enough XPower to pry the other half of the Power Sword from Skeletor and finally yield the EPIC XPower Sword (ilevel 284 item)

He-Man would have been better off with Xpower because the power of grey skull just couldn't get the job done.

He-man would be better with the XPower because you can't play Crysis on a dusty old sword.

He-Man would be better off with the XPower motherboard because then he could render high-definition nudie videos & pics of Teela in real-time. :D :p

With XPower He-man could show the girls his "Over Clock Genie" Maybe then he could poke them with something besides his sword. Then he'd be Master of the Bagina-verse baby !!!

Because He-man's sword was powered by vista, if it had an xpower board he would have defeated Skeletor in one episode.

He-man should give the XPower to Teela, maybe then she could figure out that He-man was Adam with a tan and a furry speedo.

he-man would have been better off with xpower because back in his day where they play with sticks and axes to fight, the xpower is such an advance weapon he could just overclock skeletor to death.

it's the equivalent of two dudes in competitive fencing, and all of a sudden one guy pulls out a light saber and chops off the other guy's mojo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back