MSI XPower Motherboard / Metro 2033 Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that power, and only a bikini briefs loincloth. I think with the XPower He-Man could have dressed better.

Because He-man REALLY needs to get some testosterone back to his alter ego, what better than a cool mobo?

He-Man could overclock his X-Power and get his freak on in Grayskull castle. Poor old Skeletor won't have a chance.

He would have been better off with the xpower because it's tubular (or whatever people used to say in the 80's)

I AM HE-MAN!

I HAVE X-POWER!

I AM READY TO CONQUER FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND MYSPACE!

Heman.png

X-Power a bit of Overkill for Twitter, you're saying to yourself?

.... I'm not all about fighting Skeletor and his forces of evil, you know.....

I'm about social networking, but also gaming, too. BF:BC2 IN THE HOUSE!!

Yeah, the social networking thing....? Well, how else am I to make new friends and find old friends, and meet the ladies? The dating scene in Eternia is pretty rough, let me tell you. Hanging out with my cat Cringer isn't too much of a magnet for chicks. Teela isn't really giving me the time of day, and no one else is on the horizon.... Nothing to do but 'practice the sword', if you know what I mean.... Oh, that hot chick She-Ra? Well that gets sort of complicated.... Princess Adora, Prince Adam..... and all....that..... *ahem*

Anyway, speaking of the Prince, I got this sweet motherboard from my friend, Prince Adam... Who I am TOTALLY NOT!

I will be looking to dish out some BF:BC2 powage this weekend. Look for me online. My player character is called Dolph_Lundgren-*ETERNIA*​

Thunder, Thunder, THUNDERCATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Never liked He-man. A bit too homo-erotic for my liking. Shnyaaaarf

If He-man had an xpower than he would've shown up Skeletor and his minions
by showing off his mad gaming skills.

I'm in.
He-Man's outfit is skimpy enough, the last thing that "man" needs is X power.

Because if there's an X in front of it, that automatically makes the power just so much more powerful.

Don't seem to recall He-Man ever using a computer, so he probably would just chuck the motherboard at Skeletor...

With an XPower, he really would be Master of the Universe!

he would integrate the motherboard into himself and hence forth will be known as Xx.h3-m4n.xX

So he could spend more time chasing girls, instead of waiting on his slow computer!

He-Man was a sucker for marketing. Anything with 1 or more X's really perked up his interest, for He-man, anything less than X-TREME would do. The more X's the more Xtreme in his mind. So its a no brainer. Instead of just regular ole power of greyskull, now he can have an X(TREME) power of greyskull.....hardcore.

If he had the Xpower he could have been at home killing aliens instead of running around in his underwear all the time. Damn, his best friend is a pussy (cat).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back