MSI XPower Motherboard / Metro 2033 Giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because He-Man needs a new rig. Superheroes need new computers too.That dinky sword just isn't gonna cut it when he gets online for his daily World of Warcraft fix.

Castle Grayskull bailed on legacy support for He-Mans power sword sometime in the late 80's..time to upgrade

With the might of the XPower He-Man could mate Battle Cat with Panthor and create the rarest epic mount ever to sell on ebay.

By the power of Grayskull, I am officially wussing out in hopes of winning.

The XPower would give He-Man a less Justin Bieber look...oh wait, Justin Bieber took his look from He-Man. By the XPower of Greyskull!!!!

At the time they couldn't come up with better names using man (e.g. Superman, Spiderman, etc were all taken). Had XPower been available at the time, we would have had X-Man. Oh wait.

4877789287_6c638e4249.jpg

4878417034_2b824aa97c.jpg

Last edited:
Cringer became the Mighty Battle Cat, and I became He-Man the most powerful man in the universe with the help of my XPower!

He-Man would've been better off with XPower because maybe, just maybe, a computer could figure out were Skeletor's hideout was using GPS imagery. I mean come on, it looks like a giant freaking snake. You would think they would just storm Snake Mountain, kick some ass, and there you go end of the fucking series. (Disclaimor - Actually they knew where it was because they had to rescue Teela once, also I LOVED He-Man as a kid, along with all the other action cartoons of the 80's, and my daughter, 5, loves it now)

He-Man would be better off with XPower because XPower would've given him two swords and a sabre tooth tiger!

By the power of MSI!!! *Strobe light flashes as he changes*

I have the XPower!!!! *Surrounded by Antec Nine Hundred, and flashing cold cathodes*

He-Man would be better off with the MSI XPower because honestly, his power sword isn't enough to defeat Skeletor.

With an XPower motherboard by MSI, He-man would never again need to hide his collection of polaroids of Teela from Orko by stuffing them down his codpiece.

MSI originates from Eteria.

He-Man needs XPower because the Powers of Grayskull are now USB 3.0 compatible.

He'd be able to run towards the screen without stock footage had his animators been running computers powered by the Xpower.

The XPower would have given him the e-penis lift he needed to finally look good enough in his speedos to bang all the girls in Castle Grayskull and out bone skeletor :D

Because now when he lets loose the infamous "I have the Power", he has enough PCI-E slots to match the 6-pack ripples on his abs.

if He-Man had an xpower board he could have used his sword from miles away w/o lag!

He-Man would have been better off with the XPower because the Grayskull colo facility is still on old 440BX motherboards.

He-man's XPower brought all the boys to the yard, and he's like, this mobo is better than yours.

(because the obvious is surely taken; I have the XPOWWEEERRRR!!!)

He-Man being the strongest in the universe requires a strong computer to prove his abilites in all realms of the universe. The XPower will provide him unmatched abilities in the virtual universe.

So he can finally say "By the power of Gray Skull!!! I HAVE THE X-POWWEERRRRR!!" when he transforms.

He would have been better off with the XPower because that would mean he had technology 30 years from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back