MSI x99a Gaming 7 - ~ $95 -- Jet.com

Could also be another supplier. Mine is fulfilled by HPP Enterprises and is shipping from California as well.
Mine was by HPP Enterprises as well. That is one of the things with ordering from Newegg and Buydig, I don't mind paying tax, since with free shipping I usually have the item a day later. Here, I paid the tax, since Jet.com is in Jersey, but then get it from across the country. Still a good deal, and I am in no rush to put the system together (just want to confirm it is as ordered, before committing to more pieces). Currently preparing to study for MCSA, so it will be nice to set up some VMs.

So far I picked up the Corsair air 540 from the Refurbished sale
Dell U3415w from the current outlet sale

Should have taken advantage of the ebay flash sales to get the 850 evo and tridentz memory (price history shows it is at an all time low). Will most likely reuse my psu (EVGA 750G2), gpu (r9 290).

Awesome to hear these are shipping for you all. I saw it early enough to get in on it but didn't need it and already have an X99 build. Hopefully that freed up an extra one for one of you all, it's a great deal for a higher end X99.

Broadwell-E is also expected around Computex for those who don't need to build right away and DDR4 RAM prices are amazing right now. Great time to build!!!

Looks like Jet pulled through, mine is arriving today. Hopefully it is the correct product

Too bad I didnt see it. made a thread over on general hardware while this was going on and ordered a $225 x99 ASrock :depressed:

grats to you guys. i saw this deal way too late yesterday...hope they shipped the right board & its not some SKU mixup

Shipped from Cali as well.

Mine shows delivery Wednesday. Gonna wait it out just to make sure it is the board and looks like i'll have a Z97 rig part out soon hehehe! :nailbiting:

Yep. Mobo came nicely secured with multiple laters of bubblewrap, verified contents and it is indeed the x99a msi gaming 7 mobo

Reactions: 77Pat
like this
FYI guys, there is a MSI rebate for March that potentially could be applied for $20 making this even more of a deal. It is for all retailers:

Offer Code: MSI-16251

msi.4myrebate.com

Thanks! This would be fantastic if MSI honors it and out-of-pocket price for this mobo becomes $58.31.

Got my motherboard in today and everything looks good. Anyone else doing the mail in rebate?

Got mine as well. Now just a new processor and i'm set!

DMRhuhR.jpg

*jealous* I think this is the first time ive seen a pricing mistake actually ship.

Just to update, my rebate status says that they shipped out my $18 prepaid card :D I opted for the rush processing.
Mine was approved on the 19th. I didn't do the rush processing so it may take a while to get. Glad they honored it, makes this deal even more amazing.

I missed the "Must be postmarked within 15 days of purchase". This is why I despise non-instant rebates... They should be outlawed.

Edit; Guess I'll send it in anyhow and see what happens.

I missed the "Must be postmarked within 15 days of purchase". This is why I despise non-instant rebates... They should be outlawed.
Yea, by the time I went to the site, they had taken down the rebate, although I believe it was before 15 days after. Still a great deal.

Back