MSI x99a Gaming 7 - ~ $95 -- Jet.com

theduck

Limp Gawd
MSI x99a Gaming 7 shows $269.99 with additional savings of $176.45 -- shows us 93.54 on my order. Have to log in to see the additional savings.

Not sure if I'll get it, but I needed an x99 mobo so went ahead and ordered it. I know a lot of people dont trust Jet.com, but figured I'd post it in case someone wants to try for it.

Link: Jet.com

$79.50 or lower in my cart with code 15NOW. My first possible order. Seems mighty fishy, it's $240 after MIR at Newegg.

Nice, use code SHOP15 for an extra 14$ off bringing it down to 79.50. Too bad I dont have any funds for an x99 system :(

Wow that's a sick deal, although borders on too good to be true.

I've had 2 perfect purchases off of Jet.com but I would not be surprised if this one turned out to be some kind of price mistake and either wrong item or cancellations.

Oh I don't need this... But who knows, I may need a backup mobo... Argh!

$79.50 in my cart.

Edit: Shows $78.31 after checkout.

Last edited:
Wow I wonder if they will actually ship the item out! :D

Tempted to get one since I could probably flip it on ebay for a profit in a month or two if I don't end up building on it.

Good Lord, I gotta jump on this! Anyone have a bad experience with this site, seems like it could be fishy... how is the return policy if it is damaged or something?

Does Jet seriously not take paypal? I left my wallet in the car and my wife is out running around with her mom and her phone is off.

Does Jet seriously not take paypal? I left my wallet in the car and my wife is out running around with her mom and her phone is off.
I've returned a 980 Ti because of fan rattle. Went through smoothly.

Edit: Wtf is wrong with this forum? Definitely not what I meant to quote...

Last edited:
Dang, I wonder if they are going to honor that price... anyone who ordered one and didn't need it, let me know and I will give you a good price for it!

Im sure the price went back to $269.99 after they noticed many people ordering it for the low price of $ 7x.xx

I am waiting for my cancellation.

Im sure the price went back to $269.99 after they noticed many people ordering it for the low price of $ 7x.xx

I am waiting for my cancellation.
Price went back to $271.99

Price Subtotal $276.13
Extra Savings -$4.14
Shipping Fee FREE
Estimated Tax $0.00
Order Total $271.99

I got a Xeon 2620v3, 2670v3 (ES), 5820k, and 5960x I could sell :) (Motherboard supports them all)

I saw a few Xeons for like 200 bucks. That am I think a 4930k for like 220 or something. Damn I wish I had time to check this out. I was gonna bite on that Xeon but 2011 is too much money.

Just checked on jet and if you have an account that can utilize the coupon still and waive free returns you can get a 5820k for:

Price Subtotal $348.00
Extra Savings -$7.66
SHOP15 $50.00
Shipping Fee FREE
Estimated Tax $0.00
Order Total $290.34

I saw a few Xeons for like 200 bucks. That am I think a 4930k for like 220 or something. Damn I wish I had time to check this out. I was gonna bite on that Xeon but 2011 is too much money.

I'd like to see a 4930k for $220 lol

My processor and ram shipped but the MB is still in "in progress" status. looks like I'm about to get screwed.

My processor and ram shipped but the MB is still in "in progress" status. looks like I'm about to get screwed.

Mine is still "in progress" as well. But I have done a few orders through jet.com and I've had one delivered while still being in progress so I am not worried just yet.

Mine is still "in progress" as well. But I have done a few orders through jet.com and I've had one delivered while still being in progress so I am not worried just yet.
Same here, have had multi shipment orders do the same thru jet so just playing the waiting game

My order is showing up as "in progress" still, but I just got a FedEx shipping notification that doesn't line up with anything else I've ordered since I've got the corresponding tracking for those. Anyone else?

If this goes through im getting a 5820k, some ddr4 ram and call it good for years to come.

My order is showing up as "in progress" still, but I just got a FedEx shipping notification that doesn't line up with anything else I've ordered since I've got the corresponding tracking for those. Anyone else?

I just signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager and was able to find out that a package was shipped yesterday, due to arrive next week. I think this motherboard must be it. Sweet.

Mine is showing shipped on Jets site. FedEx tracking shows it leaving New Jersey yesterday.

Back