msi Titanium - no usb2.0 recog?

horse

Gawd
msi deliberately disabling win 7 installs on x370 tits mobo. fucking facts people. if I'm lying please tell me, because I just tested for myself win7 install on msi's $300 mobo apparently no usb 2.0 recongnition . win10 installed, booted no prob. def delib mofos afaik ity fr wtf.

anyone have successful instal of win7 on tits mobo?...if so you're lying!
please tell me I'm wrong.

Windows 7 doesn't natively support the new USB controller. The OS is old and you can't expect it to support all new hardware without a lot of extra work.

yeah dude you're a fucking retard. I'm not talking about the "NEW USB CONTROLLER" I'm talking about usb 2.fucking OH.
Here I'll type it out big so dumb fucks like you can understand - usb 2.0 both ports and headers- dont fucking work during win 7 install.
win 10 no prob, installed but don't want.

sorry but I'm losing my patients with this garbage.

Why would they have the drivers for Windows 7 if they were trying to sabotage it?

Maybe you need to set the USB 2 ports to some form of compatibility mode in the BOIS?

Don't have board or seen BIOS so no clue, just a guess.

^Yeah I wondered the same thing myself, because I've already been to the mobo page and downloaded all the drivers for win7 so I'd be ready in advance. But yeah it don't work man. The Bios is glitchy as fuck, hoping that 1.22/3 bios or w/e it version it is comes soon with improved support. Under OS settings there is only support for win 10 whql. I got 8gb x 2 Dominator sticks @2400mhz 10-12-12-28, that is running at 2133 with 15-15-15-36, so that is fucked also.

Also sorry for being an asshole to Ocell, I, in reality, am probably more of a dumbfuck than you :) Bear with me.

A few points:

Yes, you were an asshole to Ocellaris.

Why does your mobo have "tits"? (Your OP mentioned this.)

If you are a doctor, I'd be very concerned about "losing patients" because your Win7 install isn't going well. (Again, you mentioned losing "patients".)

So, a case of assholitis, extra tits on a mobo, and patient mortality due to a combination of the previous: perhaps a few deep breaths are in order.

btw - its up to gigabyte to supply the Win7 driver, not MS. If you noticed ALL AMD boards right now have driver, bios and apparently tits issues right now.

I'd put the blame on AMD for making this a rush job all around, if you noticed there are 1) almost no selection of high end boards and 2) almost no reviews of any boards.

Back