MSI RX 5700 Mech

crazycrave

[H]ard|Gawd
I came into some extra holiday money and I wanted more to the test mule system which is a mATX board being an MSI B350M Gaming Pro with Ryzen 3600 .. so I decide to try this MSI RX 5700 Mech out at $339 from BB as it caught my eyes to have only one 8 pin power connection,

It seems the card is the very same as my RX 580 which may be just a tic longer then the RX 5700 Mech as in the profile they used in design , it does not have a bios switch but as I said it like they drop a RX 5700 die and DRR6 memory on an existing Polaris design layout to me .

https://www.newegg.com/msi-radeon-rx-5700-rx-5700-mech-oc/p/N82E16814137466

It was the same price as Newegg but it was same day in hand for PC addict's like me haha .. I like so far as that's a nice score without the 6 pin connector that my ref RX 5700 has with it's 8 pin also .

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/21286993

the 3600 was backed off from 4.2 all core overclock for it very first run , I will upload some in game video of it with temps to night as I don't know yet myself .

Here it is playing Devil May Cry 5

Last edited:
That is my ref XFX 5700 flashed to XT for scale platform .. so video cards are with in $20 of each other as to what I payed

i'm trying to follow you but i'm not quite sure what this thread is about. Is it just a post on your system? Are you looking for any feedback? Are you just excited to share you hardware?

Did you actually flash the 5700xt bios to that card?

i'm trying to follow you but i'm not quite sure what this thread is about. Is it just a post on your system? Are you looking for any feedback? Are you just excited to share you hardware?

Did you actually flash the 5700xt bios to that card?

It is a newer type of card I am trying to show with just one 8 pin power connection which is the reason not to flash it .. I was going to make a video showing the card in hand for size as there are no reviews of this video card on YouTube ..

As for the system I was showing a B 350 board running that $105 wroth of 32Gb OLOy memory at 3600Mhz in CL 18 timings as that board has never seen that memory speed being a generation 1 board .

Last edited:
Back