MSI RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC for $140 or $120 with mail in rebate

Back up to $140 after $20 rebate now.

Looks like the rebate comes by way of gift card. Never doing one of those with MSI again. After 6 months I got a $30 American Express gift card that nobody would acknowledge without a $50 minimum purchase. What happened to the good old days when companies would just mail you a check?

Back up to $140 after $20 rebate now.

Looks like the rebate comes by way of gift card. Never doing one of those with MSI again. After 6 months I got a $30 American Express gift card that nobody would acknowledge without a $50 minimum purchase. What happened to the good old days when companies would just mail you a check?

ASRock does that still. I agree. With banking by phone, I just snap pictures of checks and they go to my bank account.

I read RX 5700 lol :D:D

I think I just read that the 5600 series is incoming with 7nm chips...probably trying to get rid of the rest of these in the channels prior to launching those.

The best way to use the rebate gift cards is to buy amazon gift cards and then use any left over amount towards a burger.

The best way to use the rebate gift cards is to buy amazon gift cards and then use any left over amount towards a burger.
Good thinking. Did try that. Since the Amex card was not personalized to me, Amazon could not validate. Declined. Sure there are ways to do it but seems needlessly complex at consumer end. All so the hardware company can reduce loss on rebate through kickbacks. That's business I guess.

Back