MSI RMA

does any body know if MSI has an advanced RMA option,my mother board just died and I need to RMA the board,but I did not notice and option for advanced RMA on the site.

Or do we have an MSI rep on the board?I cant seem to find one.

does any body know if MSI has an advanced RMA option,my mother board just died and I need to RMA the board,but I did not notice and option for advanced RMA on the site.

Or do we have an MSI rep on the board?I cant seem to find one.

nope i actually called them about this the other day.

Be careful with MSI and RMA's.

As stated above, they do not do cross-shipment RMA's.

I have been dealing with them for a few weeks now with my motherboard. Long story short, sent in the motherboard for some stability issues. Got the motherboard back in worse shape than I sent it to them (VRM heatsink wasn't screwed in anymore and flopping around on the board) and I had no information on what they actually did to the board.

I called them about that being unacceptable and they set me up with a 2nd RMA to replace the board. They sent me a shipping label for UPS. I sent the board out on the 12th and it won't be back here until the 29th at the earliest. They have to test hardware out before they send the replacement, even when their own people ask to just have the board replaced.

All in all, I'll have been without the motherboard for about 6 weeks.

I wonder if their motherboard RMA is a different division than the graphics cards. I sent a 570 in and they gave me both of those options and I had my replacement within 4 days (of it arriving to them) even though I chose not to do an advance RMA. The replacement card was brand new as well.

Back