MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

Free Sexy Video Card is like Free Sexy Sex, only it's for the computer.

I have a computer who's a virgin, it needs its slot popped. In a good way. :)

MSI Is a good brand however, like how it looks. Love the HS/F.
Use to own one...then got a better card and sold the old one to a friend.

I need one to help my poor eyes. As an aging fps-er, I could use the added PQ of this card. Please help me stop peering at the baddies.

No worries peering at this beauty though. I can see it clearly!

Last edited:
Is this thing over? Did I Win? Can I have two of the 6950's on the front page? Please?!
Come on MSI, I need some one to take the sting out of the crappy treatment by Asus with the whole P67 thing!

PS...My P67A-GD65 will be here Thursday and the Nvidia or Ati flavor video cards would reallly go well with it, twin fans and all!

I'm looking forward to the MSI branded 560. The cooler looks and performs (according to your review) better than the existing Nvidia reference design and MSi's afterburner software is an interesting addition to the mix.

My only complaint is that I wish they'd used a similar color scheme to their Big Bang series motherboards. For those of us with exposed cases, this would be a nice plus to tie things together visually.

what I'm liking about MSI's current video card line up is the cooling on them, the pricing on them ain't to shabby either, would be great to have something along the lines of a 560 to max out some games out at 1920x1080, which my current card has problems with.

Great look. I still have reservations about the use of mini-anything. I dislike the use of adapters, it's just one more thing I have to troubleshoot when things go wrong. I understand there are space constraints, but given the size of a DVI out, I'd prefer to sacrifice a DVI out for more full HDMI or DP ports.

Also, I like the shroud. It represents on the facing side, while not making the entire card inaccessible.

I just bought the 460 gtx twin 2 soc and if they are anything like this gpu you can't go wrong. this card rocks! 932/1864/2000 on the clocks with a 3dmark11 score of 3252.
keep in mind it's on a 680i motherboard. it games awesome and IQ is sweet..

looks like a nice card. I really like the cooler on it. It does a couple things I like very well:

1. It plays Civ V well, my current favorite game.
2. it has a great cooler and is quiet, which is important to me!
3. performance and overclocking appear to be very good for a budget card.

cooter

This is a great card, without any single doubt !

The GTX 560 is a card that obviously runs every game very smoothly, with high-VH settings. It perfoms very well in tesselation tests, DX11 games, and has so many other features such as 3D Vision, PHYSX support, great SLI scaling and even more.
When I first heard about it, my first expectations were that this GPU will perform like GTX 470... I was amazed to see that outperforming (sometimes by a significant margin even) the GTX 470/HD 6870.

About MSI's GPU - No doubt that MSI is one of the best manufacturers out there. They make so many quality products, that I can't even count that. Their GTX 560 seems beautiful. The cooler is pretty, and also MSI's cooling solutions are absolutely great. I even remember that their GTX 460 Hawk was one of the most overclockable cards, which in addition provided great thermal performance. And I even didn't mention the quietness... !
And that's what I have read in reviews, and I totally believe to that. I'm sure that it's even better at reality, therefore I'll be thrilled to try this GPU :)

It is already a routine for MSI to release such good (GREAT) products, and at a very reasonable price.

Go MSI ! :D

Last edited:
To go with the poster above me, my 4850 1gb died in January. Being a poor college student I have been living with intergrated graphics which is horrible but bearable. The MSI GTX 560 is a great card, and definitely has loads more performance than my previous card, and current solution.

To be honest I will "one way or another, I'm gonna get" one of these, because my new build really does need some serious POWA... so I guess that's it... also crysis 2 really wants badly to be played by me soo

I was impressed by the cooling setup, I have not seen one with that design before.

I like the layout of the MSI page of the card, especially the separated squares for different info. As for the card itself it looks nice but nothing unique or distinctly memorable. That being said I like that it's a non-reference design and that it seems they want you to heavily overclock the card which is nice.

If I were buying I would probably go with a 6950 but I'll throw my name in the hat since I think my GTX 280 is on the way out. I do like that non-reference cooler.

Last edited:
I've used some MSI stuff in the past, just never one of their video cards.

That said,

vaderhitthat.jpg

i think their card would be the crap out of what i currently have ;)

Back