MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

Well, I already own the GTX 470 Twin Frozr. Hell of a card. Handles most things on my 2560x1600 30" with ease, but an upgrade would hold me over for a while. :D

I'd love to win this. Would go very well in my mini itx rig.

I have to say, after owning a twin frozr, its hard to move back to stock coolers. This just keeps my rig quiet. I've never experienced that fermi "loudness" that people speak of. :D

My image of MSI is decent, though I've never run an MSI product. I'd give this vid card a workout for sure.

Drivel, drivel, drivel, MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II, drivel, drivel, drivel, MSI's new video card image and product, drivel, drivel, drivel. :)

A beauty of a card, and MSI is one of the few companies who produce and regularly update an overclocking tool worth the name.

I'd love to own one of those puppies!

Very nice looking cards. I'm glad to see a company move away from gaudy overdone graphics. Let the cards speak for themselves.

Big fan of the new MSI stuff with the aftermarket cooling added on. So much so, in fact, that I almost bought one just recently, but ended up with a smoking deal on another card. Wouldn't mind a couple of these for a nice folding box.

Teh MSI Afterburner program is pretty kewl. And not a bad card it seems. just read the review, I'm impressed!

afterburner has become one of my standard install apps. very nice of msi to make it available to everyone.

I've been using ATI cards for the last 7 years. However, I wouldn't mind trying out an nvidia msi card.

Joining the wussing out crowd, although the MSI card would change my PC gaming life as I know it.

Back