MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

A few things that I really like about it.
1. The cooler is functional, not just nice to look at. And it is nice to look at.
2. And it looks like it would be easy to keep clean.
Both of these things are at the top of my list when it comes to video cards now, right below best bang for the bucks.

Definitely looks like an awesome shark-ninja type of hybrid with a sweet exhaust system.

Oh yeah, and the specs are cool too :cool:

I like the way it looks now, pretty cool design. Also MSI have always had some great prices for their cards compared to others.

Absolutely love the design of MSI proprietary coolers. I would love to see them put out an "ultimate" 3GB 580, but I'm not going to complain. They use high-quality heatpipes and that's all I can really ask for.

I like the look of this card much better than the normal "flat-top with sticker" design. Has a nice, clean future-industrial look and I'd be happy to have it in my case.

On a related note, the winged valkarie/angel with the white background on my MSI 7800 GT (still running today) was probably the coolest sticker design I've seen.

The dual fan cooler design is impressive for sure. So I'm throwing my hat in the ring at a shot of winning this beast.

Looks like a pretty good cooler, the twin fan design should be able to cool the card much better than the reference design and the cards have a reputation for being nearly silent.

Would be nice to win one—I don't even have a dedicated GPU in my system, just an onboard GeForce 9400.

/insert normal drivel here.......

no idea on their cards never used one

Back