MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

Posting in thread...cards looks like beasts and I've been deciding for a while now whether to go SLI 560's or crossfire 6950's...this may seal the deal!

Posting. I honestly wish MSI would start selling those beautiful twinfrozrs as an aftermarket option!!, I would add one to my card right away!

These would be a nice upgrade from my 9800GT cards. I like the look of the cards and they are going to out perform my current cards for sure.

Would be a nice upgrade from my 8800GT, cooler looks like it will be easy to clean too once the dust piles up.

It looks good. It should definitely run cooler the the ref design. I hope this delivers as advertised. I have to MSI 4870s that won't overclock a damn and have had nothing but bad luck with their motherboards.

Actually pretty refreshing not to see over-the-top cheesy CG chicks/dragons/frogs/whatthefuckever plastered all over the box.

A lot classier than their old fare.

I like the design breaking the tradition of just a huge brick. Also it would match my motherboard/case colors :p

I've been itching to start a new build...a pair of these would be the perfect start!!!

I just bought a GTX460 Cyclone for my OLD Asrock 775Dual-VSTA, works like a champ. I am awaiting the new B3 67 boards to become available so my lonely i5-2500K processor has somewhere to go, so I would love to upgrade to the 560Ti.

Now being half-Taiwanese, born there, back to the States, back to Taiwan, and then back to the US, I really wish all the Taiwanese companies would have a native language speaker do their translations. "Dual fans provide twice the airflow to cool GPU/Memory/Power Module at once" doesn't need the "at once" It is redundant and since "at twice" doesn't make sense it should just be dropped. "Large-sized copper base provide faster dissapation of heat coming from the GPU" should use "provides" Better marketing speak would be "Faster GPU heat dissapation from large-sized copper base" and if it a thick copper base, impress people with the thickness, like, "Faster GPU heat dissapation from large-sized 1/4" copper base!"

My father ran a factory, EMMT, in Taiwan for many years in Taichung. They made core memory modules for military aircraft navigation. Mil-Spec was the terminology, not Military Class. Although with fruity American lawyers, putting Mil-Spec on the box may open you up to a lawsuit if they aren't actual Mil-Spec components. I like "Military Grade" vs "Military Class" personally.

If you come out with a Cyclone edition, it would be nice to know which one is cooler. I havne't been able to figure that out from the 460 information that is available.

Normal drivel, but i do like the Twin Frozr Design to keep the noise down and temps lower. Im impressed with it all around.

Sorry, not feeling witty today - gonna have to go with the normal drivel

Sweet looking card and it's nice to have two fans cause two is always better than one..... unless you're talking about the number of guys in a threesome.

Back